Tursas Miniatures - Fantasy Football Tournament Skill Pack -

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Simolekyyli
Rookie
Rookie

Tursas Miniatures - Fantasy Football Tournament Skill Pack -

Post by Simolekyyli »

Hello!

After a long while Tursas Miniatures has a new product to offer you -- Skill Stickers for Fantasy Football --- check the advertisement video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cipFwj2d5zk

It includes 304 vinyl stickers that can be used to indicate players' extra skills, numbers and injuries.

You can buy those at: http://www.tursas-miniatures.com/shop.html

Hope you like them and may the Nuffle be with you!

-Simo

PS. Some mistakes were made, so the package includes 3 extra sticker sheets with fixes.

Reason: ''
Gaixo
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Tursas Miniatures - Fantasy Football Tournament Skill Pa

Post by Gaixo »

It's an interesting idea, but I would have some reservations. Are you meant to use these once and throw them away? Do they tend to tear the paint or leave residue when they're removed?

stowelly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by stowelly »

Gaixo wrote:It's an interesting idea, but I would have some reservations. Are you meant to use these once and throw them away? Do they tend to tear the paint or leave residue when they're removed?
I second these questions, and also how. Many can you realistically fit on 32mm or 28mm standard bases?

dreamscreator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dreamscreator »

I have the same concern. I was thinking maybe the possibility of stick this labels in a thin magnet sheet. And glue a metal wire in the inside part of the base.

I'm not sure if that can work, but that's the effect I would like for.

Champion: Chimera Cup '17, Coffee Cup '18, Manticore Mug '18, Lucentum Twinbowl '20, Squig Trophy II '20, No me toques los Gnoblars '21
Stunty Cup: Exebowl '14; Bubba Bowl '17; OlletaBowl '20
Simolekyyli
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Simolekyyli »

stowelly wrote:
Gaixo wrote:It's an interesting idea, but I would have some reservations. Are you meant to use these once and throw them away? Do they tend to tear the paint or leave residue when they're removed?
I second these questions, and also how. Many can you realistically fit on 32mm or 28mm standard bases?
Stickers are meant to be used only once, but with a luck you can use them again. I have put so many stickers in the sheets (304), that they should last many leagues or tournaments. Price of one sticker is around 3.3cents. (Normally you need 6-8 in a tournament, so it is (18-24cents per tournament). Stickers are ment to indicate only extra skills players have.

It is possible that you may loose some paint when taking the sticker off. If you have good layer of paint (with lacquer even better), then the probability of loosing paint is small. Stickers are removed in one piece and they don't leave glue residues to the base.

On a 25mm base you can fit 5-6 skills (for example Dodge, block, guard, fend, Mighty Blow tackle can be fitted narrowly.)
On a 32mm base Those same skills should fit easily.
On a 40mm you can fit almost anything (even very long written skills)

If you have really long skills only, then you can use scissors to make abbreviations like: Multiple B, Mighty B, Stand F, etc.

I try to post a video, that shows putting stickers on bases and taking old ones off.

-Simo

Saebelsultan
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Saebelsultan »

Great idea!
Might be even better for leagues, since you don't change skills on players as often.

"This game is too good not to be played!" - Coach Pauli
Blood Bowl Beginner Kit
Saebelsultan's BB Dugouts
Simolekyyli
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Simolekyyli »

Havent had time to make video yet, but here is one picture from EuroBowl showing some more stickers.

Finland(Jopotzuki) Dwarves vs. Sweden (Lockmund)

Simolekyyli
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Simolekyyli »

New introduction video here:

https://youtu.be/zNAKPTE8iTo