Norse miniatures

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

stashman
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Norse miniatures

Post by stashman »

Hello

Question about Norse miniatures

I'm thinking of mixing Meiko norse and Greebo Snö miniatures. Are they of same size and design?

Reason: ''
bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Re: Norse miniatures

Post by bound for glory »

I had a long winde3d post erased, it seems...

The figures(I have a full Mieko team, and about 4 of the Greebo Norse) are fine Height wise, and while the Greebo figures are a bit "thicker", that disappears when the figures are "spread" out on the pitch.

They will be fine. And when my wife gets around to it(please don't hold your breath :wink: ) she said she will take a "side by side" set of pics for you.

Rick Sanchez lives!
stashman

Re: Norse miniatures

Post by stashman »

bound for glory wrote:I had a long winde3d post erased, it seems...

The figures(I have a full Mieko team, and about 4 of the Greebo Norse) are fine Height wise, and while the Greebo figures are a bit "thicker", that disappears when the figures are "spread" out on the pitch.

They will be fine. And when my wife gets around to it(please don't hold your breath :wink: ) she said she will take a "side by side" set of pics for you.
Great :D

Thanks alot. I have the greebo team but want more models for linemans and 'stat increased' players, like the 'fat' +1 ST :-)

Waiting for pics....