Nurgal and Goblin minis newly available from Impact! 3-D

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Nurgal and Goblin minis newly available from Impact! 3-D

Post by GalakStarscraper »

I now can provide the following 32mm scale one piece models for Fantasy Football through Impact!'s 3-D printing service.

Any questions please let me know. Images shown are exactly the product being offered (in terms of how it will look) (bases will be included as well). These items are not yet on the website ... so if you are interested let me know in the thread or via PM and I can get you one as soon as possible.

Super Pestilence Team
= 18 minis from the Goblin team and the Nurgal Beasts & Warriors (so 26 minis total and enough minis to use the team as both Goblin or Nurgal) - $98

Nurgal Beasts and Warriors (shown below) - Just the 4 Rhino & 4 Elephant Wariors - $39 (8 minis)

Goblin Team (10 mutated Goblins, 1 Fanatic, 1 Diver, 1 Ball & Chain, 1 Saw, 1 Bouncing Horse (pogoer), 1 Bomber, 2 Trolls) - 18 miniatures - $59. (note: Blue mini shown for scale - Goblins are 26mm tall)

Nurgal Team (8 Rotters, 4 Pesti-Rhino-gor, 4 Elephant Warriors, 1 Beast) - 17 miniatures - $69 (note Blue mini shown for scale Rotters are 30mm tall)

Ogre Shark - $15
ImageImage

Goblin Weapon 4 Pack - $12

Goblins only 10 pack - $19 (great pack to use for an Underworld team you are building)
(note ... if you prefer I can make the Goblins 30mm tall (like they are for the Nurgal team) instead of the normal 26mm tall for $39

Reason: ''
Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Stout Youngblood
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Nurgal and Goblin minis newly available from Impact! 3-D

Post by Stout Youngblood »

Very sweet looking teams.

faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

"Ogre Shark"?! Well, that's a new one! I'd be tempted to pick that up as a Kroxigor. I'd have to figure out what else I would use for the rest of the lizards first though.

Some really interesting sculpts overall. I like those elephants and the rhino things too.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

faust_33 wrote:Some really interesting sculpts overall. I like those elephants and the rhino things too.
Thanks ... just in case you missed it ... I can do a pack of just the Elephants and Rhinos. ;-)

The Ogre Shark is really growing on me as a figure. Definitely different.

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Post by bound for glory »

Really solid offerings, Tom.

And as I just bought the very last "Sharkman" team from my sculpter, that Shark-Ogre will be a "must-buy".

Very Nice.

Rick Sanchez lives!
faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

bound for glory wrote:Really solid offerings, Tom.

And as I just bought the very last "Sharkman" team from my sculpter, that Shark-Ogre will be a "must-buy".

Very Nice.
What team are you making and where did the shark man team come from?

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

faust_33 wrote:What team are you making and where did the shark man team come from?
My guess is that it is the team that Rykar sculpted. He made a full team that he offered based on the two shark-men that he sculpted for our Necromicon team earlier. It was on Indiegogo at one point ... do not remember if it funded. But he had the some teams made either way that were available for sale. I liked the figures a lot.

Stout Youngblood
Super Star
Super Star

Shark Team.jpg
GalakStarscraper wrote:
faust_33 wrote:What team are you making and where did the shark man team come from?
My guess is that it is the team that Rykar sculpted. He made a full team that he offered based on the two shark-men that he sculpted for our Necromicon team earlier. It was on Indiegogo at one point ... do not remember if it funded. But he had the some teams made either way that were available for sale. I liked the figures a lot.
Tom is correct. Rykar produced these and sold them on Ebay. A friend bought a set for his father (an avid diver) and the team is versatile enough that he used them as humans, Wood Elves and Amazons so far (with color coded bases).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

Wow, that's pretty sweet. Thanks! The pic is really small, but looks like they had their own 'Big Shark' too.

Stout Youngblood
Super Star
Super Star

Yes, they did have there own Shark Ogre. You can Google blood bowl shark team for better pictures.

bound for glory
Legend
Legend

Post by bound for glory »

Correct! Rykar, who just named his new born son after me(as I spend so much money on him. "hello John! I need $500euro to finish your current project).

Seriously, Rykar is a very nice guy.

Rick Sanchez lives!