misfit mascots chaos pact team

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

misfit mascots chaos pact team

Post by yogi »

hi folks I have been working on a mascot team for a little over year now and its almost finished. It all started when i began collecting mascot miniatures that I liked and I have always felt that there are some amzing side line minis that sadly have very little use and I wanted that to change.

For to long we stood at the sidelines being oppressed by the lineMAN. For to long we have been humiliated by blitzers brutalising us at the halftime BLITZ POW show. They just want us to shuck and jive with are foam fingers their amusement, BUT we are not mascoting anymore! It is time to take to field my brothers and sisters, Praise NUFFLE!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: misfit mascots chaos pact team

Post by yogi »

Some of the positional players Ricky Rat, Sexual Harrasent Panda, Manflesh the troll, Lil Trolla the Goblin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by yogi »

The first Marauder is almost finished. I wanted to find away to link them all so had them converted by the amazing Sergio Alonso Leon. They have unique football heads and the colours used and design came from the Naf shield. Here is the first one not quite finished yet

yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by yogi »

Waaaargh2D2 the first killa can my orc

yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by yogi »

I am just working on my dark elf now along with the other marauders

yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by yogi »

Sergio is now working some star players and the mino! The mino will be going on sale for a limited time I’m doing a very small run of production if anyone would like a copy he will cost £15. He is just on route to me now from Spain. Then I’ll be posting him to griffin moulds fro be cast in lead free metal. I’m taking orders this week if anyone would like a copy turn around will be month i believe from now. He will cost £15 plus pp. I’ll have a few extra sets but once they have sold no more will be printed of him.

yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by yogi »

First of the 8 stars is done orc chainsaw star

yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by yogi »

The mascot head for manflesh the troll

yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by yogi »

A new morning a new mini bomba dribble snot. Based off mario wind up bombs I can’t wait to paint this guy up.

ooarrtracter
Experienced
Experienced

Post by ooarrtracter »

Yogi, you're mad to get all these miniatures commissioned, but bloody hell they're worth it.

And have to reiterate the praise for the belt buckle naf shield!

yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by yogi »

Madeye the chorf blunder buss star

yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by yogi »

Mino finished just the base

yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by yogi »

The back of the mino

nonumber
Super Star
Super Star

Post by nonumber »

Ahaha mate these are quality!

"Sometimes you're a big dog wearing a small hat, sometimes you're a small dog wearing a big one. That's life, baby."
firebreather
Champion Muppet

Post by firebreather »

Great figures & great painting, love the rat in particular.