[Kickstarter] Mud & Blood - Fantasy Football Pitches

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Warscape
Rookie
Rookie

[Kickstarter] Mud & Blood - Fantasy Football Pitches

Post by Warscape »

Next Monday (August 1st), I will be launching my first kickstarter, a selection of pitches and accessories for fantasy football games.

A variety of pitch themes are planned, including, grass, stone, forest, ice, lava, wood, desert etc.

Here's a link to the preview page where you can sign up to be notified when it launches: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wa ... ll-pitches

Some features of this one which will hopefully make it stand out:

- Z-axis optimized for detailed FDM printing. Resin printing of large pitches can be costly, requiring kilos of resin and piecing together a lot of small parts due to the small print bed. Large flat resin pieces are prone to warping too, so overall FDM is the better material and that's what I've designed for.
- Large cuts provided for large format FDM printers. Got an Ender 3 Max or Kobra Max? You're in luck, and can print a sevens pitch in 2 pieces.
- Free lifetime commercial license included with all pledges. I prefer not placing restrictions on what you do with the pieces you have printed and this is the way to make that happen.
- Great value. 16 pitches for £15 is the target if £3k funding is hit. Stretch goals every £250. There are plans for stretch goals beyond £3k and special backer-count stretch goals too.

Reason: ''
Warscape
Rookie
Rookie

Re: [Kickstarter] Mud & Blood - Fantasy Football Pitches

Post by Warscape »

Under 48 hours remaining for this, 18 pitches have been funded for the low price of £15, making the kickstarter fantastic value for money:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wa ... ll-pitches

Here are some of the new pitches that have been funded, including street bowl and beach bowl!

Reason: ''