Reroll Counters

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Reroll Counters

Post by faust_33 »

Pretty much speechless!

With the release of the new minis, I've had reroll counters on the mind. My 'big idea' was to buy some extras of the fist tokens, stick them on a base and paint them up. What you've done completely blows that away! From the idea behind each individual counter. To the little dice (where the heck do you find mini dice?!). To the amazing paint job on all those items! I shudder just thinking about how 'little oranges' would look if I tried to paint them up. I even love that simple black&white ball. I've got to make one of those now. And what are you using for basing material? The questions keep popping into my head, so many little details. Great, great, great work!

Reason: ''
Aino
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Aino »

Outstanding!

Fighting signature size creep ;)
jollyork
Veteran
Veteran

Post by jollyork »

Thanks, everyone! I really appreciate the kudos and feedback. As to Leader... everyone thinks they're so smart when they ask that question! :P For the record, I can't remember the last time I had a Leader re-roll, but now that it's been brought up so many times, it's in the works. Along with Get the Ref (bribe), league trophy, Bloodweiser Kegs, and maybe another surprise or two.

faust_33, my basing material is simple ballast from Woodlands Scenics. It's like superfine gravel. I bought a bag of it about 20 years ago and it just keeps going and going...

These were really fun to create and I encourage all of you to take a stab at it. They were a great break from the usual BB-player-catching-a-ball routine. There were so many ideas left on the cutting room floor, I am sure the variety could be endless for these.

www.OrdoFanaticus.com
Axtklinge
Legend
Legend

Post by Axtklinge »

Truly inspirational work, from the conversions to the paint job!
Congrats and thank you for sharing!

A.

jollyork
Veteran
Veteran

Post by jollyork »

It's been a while since I updated this thread, but I've got another batch of game counters to share. First a group shot with the much-requested Leader Reroll, plus a couple of Bloodweiser Kegs, Bribed Refs, and even a couple of Talisman Toads for the occasional ZAP! spell. TFF's image posting rules are very cumbersome so I've got to make separate posts to attach these.
Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 12.35.17 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

www.OrdoFanaticus.com
jollyork
Veteran
Veteran

Post by jollyork »

Leader Front
Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 12.38.55 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

www.OrdoFanaticus.com
jollyork
Veteran
Veteran

Post by jollyork »

Leader Back
Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 12.35.42 PM.png

www.OrdoFanaticus.com
jollyork
Veteran
Veteran

Post by jollyork »

Bloodweiser Kegs
Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 12.35.53 PM.png

www.OrdoFanaticus.com
jollyork
Veteran
Veteran

Post by jollyork »

Bribed Refs Front
Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 12.36.01 PM.png

www.OrdoFanaticus.com
jollyork
Veteran
Veteran

Post by jollyork »

Bribed Refs Back
Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 12.36.09 PM.png

www.OrdoFanaticus.com
jollyork
Veteran
Veteran

Post by jollyork »

Anyway, if you'd like to see these in more detail you can find them in my Ordo Fanaticus gallery. I'll also be at World Cup with these as my rerolls. See you there!

www.OrdoFanaticus.com