New Batch of Fumbbl Dice

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Loki
Legend
Legend

Re: New Batch of Fumbbl Dice

Post by Loki »

yogi wrote:not sure if i was in time for the black op dice but ill be and thrud and exiles if anyone is doing a drop off and i was in time for a set.
You're on the list (here) as getting a Black Opaque set.

Reason: ''
Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana.
yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by yogi »

Loki wrote:
yogi wrote:not sure if i was in time for the black op dice but ill be and thrud and exiles if anyone is doing a drop off and i was in time for a set.
You're on the list (here) as getting a Black Opaque set.
Amazing thanks Loki

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

frogboy wrote:So Spubbbba asked in the other thread for groups of the fabled FUMBBL dice collector's to unite in union and save on some postage (and Spubbbba's time) getting dice sent to one place.
I am planning on starting to do the posting from the 20th, but want to send the PM's out this Sunday and will give people a week to pay.

If you want to save on postage that is fine with me, just get in touch asap. It is really only non-UK coaches and especially non-European combining that will drastically save my time.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

I have sent out Invoice PM's via the Fumbbl site to all coaches who were successful.
Everyone has until Sunday the 14th August at 23:00 UK time to pay or the dice will be offered to someone else.

There is a spreadhseet keeping track. Some have already paid and I have been updating it as I go and replying to PM's.

If you spot any errors, have queries or difficulties please reply to the invoice PM.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
babass
Super Star
Super Star

Post by babass »

spubbbba wrote:
frogboy wrote:So Spubbbba asked in the other thread for groups of the fabled FUMBBL dice collector's to unite in union and save on some postage (and Spubbbba's time) getting dice sent to one place.
I am planning on starting to do the posting from the 20th, but want to send the PM's out this Sunday and will give people a week to pay.

If you want to save on postage that is fine with me, just get in touch asap. It is really only non-UK coaches and especially non-European combining that will drastically save my time.
i gonna ask gninocker (the other coach in belgium) if he is ok to combine our both order :)
it's great you share this excel list :)

Magictobe
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Magictobe »

It seems I did not made the list. Too bad

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

Magictobe wrote:It seems I did not made the list. Too bad
Did you post in the order thread, maybe under a different name?

To my knowledge only 1 person who posted within 24 hours missed out and that was because they posted near the end of the deadline and only wanted the red pearl and those sold out within the first hour.

gninocker
Experienced
Experienced

Post by gninocker »

babass wrote:
spubbbba wrote:

i gonna ask gninocker (the other coach in belgium) if he is ok to combine our both order :)
Combined posting is ok with me.

babass
Super Star
Super Star

Post by babass »

gninocker wrote:
babass wrote:i gonna ask gninocker (the other coach in belgium) if he is ok to combine our both order :)
Combined posting is ok with me.
thanks Steven!

paypal sent to spubbb for my set :)

Magictobe

Post by Magictobe »

spubbbba wrote:
Magictobe wrote:It seems I did not made the list. Too bad
Did you post in the order thread, maybe under a different name?

To my knowledge only 1 person who posted within 24 hours missed out and that was because they posted near the end of the deadline and only wanted the red pearl and those sold out within the first hour.
Pm send. The good internet connection in Cyprus did not register my reply on the fumbbl forum.

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

12 hours to the deadline and it is looking like there will be some spares.

Once the deadline has passed I will be posting more info here.

yogi
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by yogi »

Spub just wanted to say thanks i got my set from dave this weekend and they are great!
all the best
Yogi

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

yogi wrote:Spub just wanted to say thanks i got my set from dave this weekend and they are great!
all the best
Yogi
Glad you like them and hope the tournament was fun.

A few people have either changed their minds or missed the deadline. So I have 3 Black Opaque and 2 White Opaque available now.

If you are interested post in this thread on Fumbbl . Offer is open for 24 hours or until they run out and dice will go on a 1st come 1st served basis limited to 1 set per person unless only 4 people or less express an interest.

I am keen to start posting so whoever gets these sets will only have 48 hours to pay.

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Looks like there all gone, but if someone wants to swap the Opaque Black dice for my Pearlescent Black dice as that would have been my first choice then I'm up for that.

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Received,

Thank you :orc:
IMG_20160820_122314.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.