Omni-Elves and friends - update after 6 years!

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Pedda
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Omni-Elves and friends.

Post by Pedda »

What about juggernaut for your witch?

She won't miss block as much before reaching 16 SPP and it's a good skill for surfing or opening a gab.

Reason: ''
Xanthier
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Omni-Elves and friends.

Post by Xanthier »

Coming up to 6 years? It has been a while! Having sat on the latest Dark Elf models for a long while, since they came out basically, I figured I should get round to actually painting them. So, over the course of a week I converted up a new team and painted them over the evenings and weekend, finishing them last Tuesday. Then I remembered here!

So I present, with a necro befitting an Undead team, the new incarnation of Elf Insurance -

A comparison shot whilst I was painting the first model to show the scale (and painting) difference between the new and old incarnations of the team -

Some rear shots and wips -
ImageImage
ImageImage

I plan to eventually add a couple more to the team so I can use them an omni-elves again, so a pair more of outstretched hands for catchers and likely a converted treeman, but what's next on the agenda are two more teams. My wife's expressed interest in Lizardmen so I'll be painting a team up for her once she gets them, and my second team which is another favourite, Chaos Dwarves! Still working out quite how to convert stuff up as bull centaurs are ridiculously expensive these days, but I dug around and found all my 2nd ed Chaos Dwarfs, so I'm good to go on those. Just need some hobs and centaur-esque bodies.

Currently pondering colour scheme on them and inclined towards black and lime green for the Dawi Zharr, unless anyone has any suggestions?

Reason: ''