Da-hjup Frozen Flames : Chaos Pact WIP

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

siggyllama
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Da-hjup Frozen Flames : Chaos Pact WIP

Post by siggyllama »

Papa Sebco wrote:Some like the troll skin, I'm personally in love with the mino's one. It has soft hair ? Can I caress ? :oops:
I can arrange some time alone with him, will only cost you a Jes Goodwin elf. :wink:

Reason: ''
siggyllama
Veteran
Veteran

Post by siggyllama »

Xtreme wrote:Snuck a peak at some of these in your case while you were playing last weekend, they look really great.
Thanks, I meant to show them to you, and get your advice on how to fix one of my screw-ups!

siggyllama
Veteran
Veteran

Post by siggyllama »

After more than 3 weeks of nasty coughing fits that left me too scared to even attempt to paint, I finally resumed progress tonight and finished the Dark Elf, Phoenix Sundown:
Those copper studs could use a highlight, but I ain't even trying it. :wink:

Dave
Info Ed

Post by Dave »

tiny dot of gold, or use a metal-medium to brighten up the copper

siggyllama
Veteran
Veteran

Post by siggyllama »

Latest progress: Here are Superrior Copperheart and Catfish P'Ming:

Superrior (left) still needs highlights on the copper. I seem to have messed up Catfish's face (right). The top edge of his eyes disappear into his fur hat, so I was at a loss as to how to make them stand out; then I think I botched the highlight in general. I think he would pop more if the mask were yellow, but that would mean adding a coat of white plus 3 thin layers of yellow, and I'm afraid that would gum up his mouth slots. Any advice here?