Favourite 2nd edition models.

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Which 2nd edition team had the best models

Orcs
5%
Goblins
No votes
Dark Elves
No votes
High Elves
20%
Skaven
45%
Human
14%
Dwarves
5%
Chaos
11%

Total votes: 44

Ghost of Pariah
Legend
Legend

Post by Ghost of Pariah »

`oomunz yoosta bee lotz tuffa! Wot happind?
-Barfbref-

Nice figs DW!
What kind of scanner do you have? Mine sucks and I want a new one.

I voted Chaos. I like Chaos and Skaven but I knew more ppl would vote Skaven so I had to be different.

Reason: ''
Traitor of the NBA!

I hate you all!
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Guys..Longfang painted and scanned them (I'm busy on Amazons), and no I haven't got a clue on his scanner. I expect he'll let you know later. My cheap and nasty scanner won't do figs either.

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
NightDragon
Legend
Legend

Post by NightDragon »

Yo DW like your figs what's the name of the team? I have a Human team of those edition miniatures. I prefer them to the latest lot although ofcourse there is less flesh on them.

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Team's called Killemall, although they're going to double up as The Reikland Reavers. If you check out the Reavers pics on the 2e Star Player cards you'll see the colour scheme. There's some converted Blitzers up on our site as well (check the link below).

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
longfang
Legendz Bedo Legend

Post by longfang »

OK, OK, I'll have all the praise for the paint job from here on in please, thank you very much. MY PAINT JOB.

And my scanner is an hp scanjet 2100c. I've no idea of it's cost or quality but it scans figs pretty well.

[size=75]Del. [color=red]Tramp Champ. Media Tart.[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334#t=14334]Hall of Famer[/url]
christer
Star Player
Star Player

Post by christer »

Just thought I'd report my scanner to this thread.. I have an Agfa SnapScan 1212u. Cheap scanner, probably not even available anymore, which can handle figs rather well..

-- Christer

Zy-Nox
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Zy-Nox »

NICE PAINT JOB LONGFANG :P :P :P

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3460]Hall Of Famer[/url]
Novice Heretic
Wielder of the Trout of Nuffle Slapping
"I hope this makes sense,most things make sense in my head, but not to other people"
valedictor
Veteran
Veteran

Post by valedictor »

The second ed. Elves were just superb... all that studded armour and faceplates.. the blitzers were especially nice.

I've got about 14 2nd ed. Dark Elves...also personal favourites, and i converted an old harlequin into a female dark elf blitzer with a pose and look very similar to that old Elf blitzer... loved those mohicans!

Anyone know if the 2nd ed. elves are still available from anywhere? I contacted GW mail order a while back to find out exactly what what i could get from the 2nd edition range, and was suprised to hear that quite a few of them are still available, sadly though, not the elves (or the dwarfs, which were also so much better than their new versions in my opinion).

Seen a few groups of figs on EBay, but no full teams.

John 8)