Stadium pjoect so far..

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

sorne
Experienced
Experienced

Post by sorne »

it is made in sections.I bought a wall section from a hobby shop and made a latex mould,cast about 30(still need 35/40 more)and glue it onto poystyrene.In theory it it should be easy to move and store!I have advertising boards done,A snotling groundsman,a Human in stocks,and a refreshment stand(staffed by Snotlings).

Still lots to do on it though!

Reason: ''
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Da Scum
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Da Scum »

How about a dugout, penelty box, referee's booth or announcer's booth?

You can easily make those into their own portable sections, so it will make having them go on the "tour" with your team easier.

Clever that you made it modular, not everyone thinks of that one. :smoking:

Even the Goblin coach gets a +1 to injury rolls! Ow!
sorne
Experienced
Experienced

Post by sorne »

The 2nd and 3rd pics, on the right are the dugouts with out the holes cut yet :roll: (yet more work) i will use a drill with a wood bit to cut them out and a steady hand(it is plaster of paris)
announcer's booth-I like that idea :D

Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
DesTroy
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DesTroy »

Looks great! :D

---troy
[img]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p41/DesTroy1968/nba3-1.gif[/img] [b]NBA Novice Heretic[/b]
As renowned bard Bruce Slannstein said, "Blind faith - in anyone or anything - will get your ogre killed."
NightDragon
Legend
Legend

Post by NightDragon »

Any pics of the snotling groundsman? He sounds good.

NUFFLE SUCKS! NUFF SAID!
Heretic
Nuffle Blasphemer's Association
[img]http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/LinkPhoto?GUID=4dd13d90-202c-2355-3cbb-46081754461c&size=[/img]