chests for dungeonbowl?

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

malki
Veteran
Veteran

chests for dungeonbowl?

Post by malki »

Does any one know if there are anything that I could use for chests for dungeonbowl?

Reason: ''
BlanchPrez
Legend
Legend

Post by BlanchPrez »

There's the Dog's of War Money Chest and the Empire Great Cannon Powder Chest. Not quite sure of the size of those, but I believe you can get both through GW Mail Order.

Chris

At times like these I am reminded of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "... I drank what?"
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Plastic treasure chest on Mordheim accessory sprue...

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Chairface
Da Fig Finda

Post by Chairface »

There used to be a bunch of chests that you could get from mailorder. Can't find them on the web, but it dosn't hurt to ask mail order. Theres also those little chests from the Mage Knight game that seem to be everywhere.

http://www.impactminiatures.com
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Okay, yes I have on occassion been willing to spend some cash to do something impressive ... keep this in mind.

My Dungeonbowl boards uses 6 Large Treasure Chests from Dwarven Forge

The large chest is big enough to put the ball in it. I also made 5 bombs out of green stuff and painted them black with BOMB in red letters on them for the other chests.

I boughts 6 Chest packs of these at GenCon directly from Dwarven Forge and got a pretty large discount on them for doing so. (and yes, doing so meant I have 12 smaller chests that I let my kids play with as toys since they were extras bits to me).

Anyway its what I use.

http://www.dwarvenforge.com/accessories.html

Galak[/img]

darthnoir
Star Player
Star Player

Post by darthnoir »

GalakStarscraper wrote: I boughts 6 Chest packs of these at GenCon directly from Dwarven Forge and got a pretty large discount on them for doing so. (and yes, doing so meant I have 12 smaller chests that I let my kids play with as toys since they were extras bits to me).

Anyway its what I use.

http://www.dwarvenforge.com/accessories.html

Galak
Definitely picking up a set of those in August. Thanks for the heads up.

Chairface
Da Fig Finda

Post by Chairface »

Those are fantastic!

http://www.impactminiatures.com
sorne
Experienced
Experienced

Post by sorne »

How good would that dungeon be? :o
Awesome kit.

Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

sorne wrote:How good would that dungeon be? :o
Awesome kit.
It would look something like this:

I've played games against CyberHare, OldManMonkey, and Acerak on this board so if they see this thread they could testify to what it looks like.

Galak

sorne
Experienced
Experienced

Post by sorne »

sweet :D :D

Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
malki
Veteran
Veteran

Post by malki »

thanks Galak, I'll try and get hold of some, I'm going to add some menacing spikes too!

KLK

Post by KLK »

this is awesome Galak...

You will be always my friend and my rival.

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

Right, thats great stuff from dwarvenforge... but quite expensive. I bought some pieces like a spiral staircase for a diorama( i didnt build until now :roll: ) and some of the chests, too. This accessory set comes also with piles of coins which i used in my entrance box of the BB stand .The big chest i will use for my new dugout... and a HirstArt spiral staircase, too. :wink:

Traveller

MistWraith
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by MistWraith »

Cheap and good chests can be had from the Mage Knight Dungeons game. Get a starter set and a few boosters, save the other stuff for later use as Dungeons is a great game. A bonus is that the maps for MK:D can be used for Dungeon Bowl as well.

Reaper also put out a few chests a while back, but they had gold and stuff spilling out of them (not fully closed).

Dwarven Forge, as mentioned above, is highly recommended if you have the money.

And, you can try WorldWorks Games to see if they make any card stock ones. http://www.worldworksgames.com/

Blood Bowl is WFB Football, not Football with a bit of generic fantasy garbage thrown in!