Nurgle Theme

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

BlanchPrez
Legend
Legend

Nurgle Theme

Post by BlanchPrez »

So, there I am, at my FLGS, looking at the latest RPG suppliments, never suspecting to find anything BB other than the Boxed set, because that's all the store has had for months now, when what should I see but a couple of team boxes and blisters on sale ($20 a box, $4 a blister). Three boxes and a handfull of blisters. All of them for Nurgle's Rotters.

I succumbed to temptation, and bought an entire Rotters team for $24 (one extra rotter and minus the beast of nurgle, of course).

Now, I'm trying to come up with a theme and colours for them. I've been basing all my teams off actual NFL teams, and want to do the same with them, plus, I wanted to stay away from the green normally used on Nurgle teams.

So, here's my idea:

"Choloria Panthers" based off the Carolinia Panthers. They use black and light blue (lightning blue would work well). What do you think?

Chris

Reason: ''
At times like these I am reminded of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "... I drank what?"
Snew
Legend
Legend

Post by Snew »

Get painting and have fun Let us see what they come out like.

Oh yeah, your colors sound great.

Have fun!
Chairface
Da Fig Finda

Post by Chairface »

Sounds interesting! Give it a shot. Good buy by the way.

http://www.impactminiatures.com
lawquoter
Legend
Legend

Post by lawquoter »

I'm working on a Rotters team right now too. Great buy, the beast goes for $40 by itself most places (which is why I'll get that separately :lol: ).
Love the name too. I haven't gotten a theme or colors for my club yet. I'm probably going to do fire/flames somewhere on them, now just have to work that into a theme.

NUFFLE SUCKS!
LQ says " I may be slow, but the sh*ttiness of this beer hasn't hit me yet."

I twist nuffle's teat and laugh.