pictures from Halfling Dinner Mug 2004

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Scipio_Publius
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Scipio_Publius »

What did you guys use to make the printed pitch?

I have done it before but Kinko's is expensive and I am always looking for a better way of doing stuff. I have several pitches I made with photoshop.

Ideally I would like to put one on cloth or plastic but I have no clue who would know how to do this for a reasonable price. Then I could fold my board up and store it pretty easy.

Reason: ''
Majortusk
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Majortusk »

We had a friend who was able to print it up at his work, is on vynl. and he got it lamenated. So far it is one of a kind. I do have about 5 other boards i currently have finished. just waiting to see if he can print up more.

I checked with kinkos from a bit back, its expensive =\

Andy Welton
[url=http://www.bloodbowlcentral.com]Blood Bowl Central[/url]
Rufio of Montrose
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Rufio of Montrose »

It seems you had a great time. I happen to notice there was no clock in the table. You don´t use de 4 min turn rule?

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

well, i just know even one more time .... i need this Ramtut Mini for my collection. :o

Very nice Khemri team. And it reminds me that i still have to glue the original Khemri skeletons together :roll: At last for my archive....

Traveller