Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Models » Fantasy Football Miniatures & Products

Post subject: Triple Skull Designs - Fantasy Football Merch
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:55 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Hi Coaches, we are a new business Triple Skull Designs, looking to show you & hopefully sell you(assuming you have the spare funds in your team treasury) our products.

We already have plans for future products to add to our collection but we hope you love these initial designs as much as we do.

You can view our entire range at http://triple-skull-designs.myshopwired.com/ or at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TripleSkullDesigns/

Preview of some of the range but we have 15 products in total, including two more in the Bounty Poster set.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Some extra information.

All our designs are printed on Premium quality t-shirts.

The Got Re-rolls, Elite Athlete & Bring It On versions are available on both black and white shirts.

We offer the Bounty Poster shirts with a more natural colourless look if you prefer to those shown here, you can see those on our Store & Facebook page

We can also print our designs on 15+ different colour shirts, so if you have a colour in mind other then those offered on our site, please send us an email at [url]sales@tripleskulldesigns.com[/url]

I will personally respond as quick as possible with a preview for you to look at.

Thanks for reading & we look forward to hearing from you.

Post subject: Re: Triple Skull Designs - Fantasy Football Merch
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:43 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

ImageImageImageImageImage

We now have our designs on a variety of extra colours(many more then shown here) available on our store.

http://triple-skull-designs.myshopwired.com/

For the female coaches & coaches of the future, we now also offer our designs on women's and kids sized t-shirts too.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:11 pm 
Star Player
Star Player

Nice work!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:26 pm 
Star Player
Star Player

Ok, I'm thinking about getting a couple. What other t-shirt colours do you have available?

I don't need pictures of them, just tell me what the other t-shirt colours you have.

Also, do you plan on doing any more t-shirt designs?

Post Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:33 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

I am glad you like them, the colour choices available to see and buy on our site change slightly depending on the design you prefer, you can see all of them by clicking on the item and then scrolling through the pictures but if you had a colour or shade in mind that you cannot see available currently on our store then I can produce a mock up for you to decide upon.

http://triple-skull-designs.myshopwired.com/

As the printing company we use can print on over 20 different colour t-shirts, we just could only offer 5 colours on our store directly and so chose the colours we thought looked strongest.

The answer to more designs is a yes, hopefully we will be adding a two or three new designs at the end of every month if the demand exists for products like ours, as we have plenty of more fun ideas that we hope the community will love as much as we do.

Thank you for your interest.

Board index » Models » Fantasy Football Miniatures & Products