Bonehead Podcast Unboxes Dungeon Bowl

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

EastCoast
Veteran
Veteran

Bonehead Podcast Unboxes Dungeon Bowl

Post by EastCoast »

Dungeon Bowl Unboxing and Review

Great breakdown and display of what's in the box here from my favorite Blood Bowl Podcast channel. Unfortunately, there is too much redundancy in this box for me to want to purchase it. It's beautiful and well made but really I would only be buying this for the dungeon tiles, terrain, and rulebook. I already have the pass ruler, the miniatures, and the dice so the $136.00 USD price point is just a bit too high.

I will definitely be picking up the rulebook though, and turning some cheap dollar store foamcore into some awesome Dungeon Bowl tiles.

Reason: ''
Mystic Force
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Bonehead Podcast Unboxes Dungeon Bowl

Post by Mystic Force »

If this box had come along earlier those extra miniatures would have been useful, but at this time I have already bought extra boxes to fill out these teams. So it is the rule books and tiles which hold value for me. So I will probably pick this up at some point but it is not going to be a priority, my only concern is what window will this be available for. I do not get as many opportunities to play BB as I would like so if I purchase this I am not sure I will actually get to play it.

I am a pro "fun" guy.
EastCoast
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Bonehead Podcast Unboxes Dungeon Bowl

Post by EastCoast »

Yeah, if it had to gutter runners and 2 dark elf blitzers on the sprues it would be really tempting, but I already have those full teams. Good point.