BB3 Tabletop Fest Live Stream October 22 at 3pm CEST

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

EastCoast
Veteran
Veteran

BB3 Tabletop Fest Live Stream October 22 at 3pm CEST

Post by EastCoast »

It’s been a while since we last talked about Blood Bowl, even more since we showed you some gameplay!

That changes now!

We are happy to announce that Blood Bowl 3 will be part of the Tabletop Fest on Steam
!

For the occasion, we will be going live on Friday October 22nd at 3pm (CEST Time)

During this stream, Gautier, Lead developer, and Victor, Lead QA will tell you everything you need to know about BB3. Where the game is at, what has been done since BETA, and some hints about what is to come as well!

We'll also take this occasion to show some gameplay
, ending with a Q/A session
where you will be able to ask us anything!
Twitch.tv Link

Reason: ''
Lyracian
Veteran
Veteran

Re: BB3 Tabletop Fest Live Stream October 22 at 3pm CEST

Post by Lyracian »

I caught the end of it.

Redraft will come 'later' not on release. Think I will stick with FUMBBL and Table Top as without that I do not see it being different to BB2.

EastCoast
Veteran
Veteran

Post by EastCoast »

Lyracian wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:18 pm I caught the end of it.

Redraft will come 'later' not on release. Think I will stick with FUMBBL and Table Top as without that I do not see it being different to BB2.
Yeah, Redraft sounded like they haven't even had a design meeting on it so, that's way down the line. If the AI is decent I'll still buy, it's something FUMBBL doesn't provide. If it isn't very good, then I may skip it. I find BB2020 intriguing more because of the league set up and team management rather than the changes they have made to skills.

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

I'll stick with Tabletop Simulator; it's got all the rules implemented ;)

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Lyracian
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lyracian »

EastCoast wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:29 pm Yeah, Redraft sounded like they haven't even had a design meeting on it so, that's way down the line. If the AI is decent I'll still buy, it's something FUMBBL doesn't provide. If it isn't very good, then I may skip it. I find BB2020 intriguing more because of the league set up and team management rather than the changes they have made to skills.
Yes a decent AI and single player mode would be a reason to buy the game. Not sure it is enough but we will see what comes out next year.
lunchmoney wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:49 pm I'll stick with Tabletop Simulator; it's got all the rules implemented ;)
I might buy that before BB3! :D
Will see what we end up with for the AI...