Khorne Team becomes Official!

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Jayward
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Khorne Team becomes Official!

Post by Jayward »

Really like the models and the rules; I would instantly buy this team were it not for the bit where I need to buy two boxes to get the positionals.

If I'm being honest with myself I'll probably buy them anyway, but I'll be slightly miffed when doing it, you hear!? :lol:

Reason: ''
Smooth seas never made a skilled sailor
Lyracian
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lyracian »

Jayward wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:19 am Really like the models and the rules; I would instantly buy this team were it not for the bit where I need to buy two boxes to get the positionals.

If I'm being honest with myself I'll probably buy them anyway, but I'll be slightly miffed when doing it, you hear!? :lol:
If it was me buying them I would get one box of Khorne and one box of Chaos. That way you can mix the models together and not have 4 Khorngors that all look the same.

EastCoast
Veteran
Veteran

Post by EastCoast »

Lyracian wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:53 am If it was me buying them I would get one box of Khorne and one box of Chaos. That way you can mix the models together and not have 4 Khorngors that all look the same.
That's a damn good idea, Lyracian.