Your 2021 BB Goals!

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Lyracian
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Your 2021 BB Goals!

Post by Lyracian »

Lyracian wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:51 pm 1. Get the rest of my second and third Ed teams painted.
Skaven (2nd) were already painted. I stripped and got repainted - Orcs (2nd), Elves (2nd), Humans (5th), Underworld (2nd/3rd mix), Halfings (2nd), Goblins (3rd). Only Dwarves (3rd) and Undead (3rd) left to go.
Lyracian wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:51 pm 3. Get a Fifth Ed Death Roller
I lucked out and got one for £20 as part of buying a bundle and selling off the other teams.
Lyracian wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:51 pm 2. Play more games on FUMBBL to improve my skills
4. Win the local league again.
Between work and COVID not played much online and we have not even managed to finish a single season of local league let alone two per year. I am now in two FUMBBL leagues and got to playoffs of another one. Happy with that.
Lyracian wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:51 pm 5. Learn the new rules and how that changes things.
I think I am doing well on knowing the new rules.

Overall happy with that. Given the global pandemic was a major factor during the year will also give myself B- for final result.

Reason: ''
daloonieshaman
Legend
Legend

Post by daloonieshaman »

win with snots

2014 Chaos Cup Stunty Cup
Mystic Force
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Mystic Force »

My Plans are....

Find a place in my house I can set up a Permanent painting station
I have a place, it is not well organized and I do not really want to use it as such, but with the acquisition of a painting station rapid redeployment to different areas of the house is now possible!
Paint up more than 1 team
Painted my Ogre team, made significant progress on 3 others(Humans, Orcs and Lizards) , added a few more completed models to my chaos team. Slapped a bit of paint on 2 other teams to get started. Still time in the year to finish off the humans.....
Attend a few tournaments
I got to participate in 3 tournaments
Host my tournament that got postponed due to the "problem" (Trophies will all say 2020, but I am not spending more money on them!)
Yes completed, we had a good time my only negative was that none of the locals came and none of them had ever participated in a tournament before, was hoping to get them hooked and travel around with me to other tournaments. But thanks those who came!

I am a pro "fun" guy.
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

lunchmoney wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:59 pm I think a local league is going to start up. So play in that, without using a power team and to give the rookies an edge.

Play tourneys, if they happen.

I'm not buying teams, so nothing to paint. Which is good as I dont enjoy painting.
One year on and I did all of this :)

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Lyracian
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lyracian »

lunchmoney wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:21 pm One year on and I did all of this :)
Congratulations.