Spike Journals, Team Card Packs and card sleeves...?

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

JT-Y
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Location: Chorley, where the police tazer blind people rather than look for the actual sword wielding lunatic

Re: Spike Journals, Team Card Packs and card sleeves...?

Post by JT-Y »

They're also available in my personal awesome complete list of all star players, new, old and rare (not found in almanacs or spike magazines)
And not shared in a public forum I use, I trust. Thank you.

Reason: ''

"It´s better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Erick Wujcik
TopsyKretts
Experienced
Experienced

Post by TopsyKretts »

Never!

faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

1. Spike Journals.

I've bought them all. Haven't really been playing much lately, but they can be useful to get new people excited about the game and teach them a little about their chosen team. I like the fluff and seeing what new Star Players come out. Also very useful for getting ideas on Star Player conversions.

2. Team Card Packs.

Have them (collector mentality, here!). We have used them, mainly the Special Play cards. The other stuff, no.

3. What happened to the card sleeves with the Blood Bowl logo on them? They seemed to be released and have now just faded into obscurity.

Not sure (most likely answered by someone above). I think I bought some other sleeves that need to be trimmed to fit Blood Bowl cards. Someday I'll get around to that, yep.