Advice for new coaches Video

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Andydavo
Experienced
Experienced

Advice for new coaches Video

Post by Andydavo »

Hi all,

Following on from the interest of the World Cup videos I decided to record a top 5 video. Please let me know what you think content wise - the editing is meh and i'm working on this (via 3rd party!)
I also hope that I'm posting this in the right place?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbhzJX-S-yQ

Reason: ''
Christy42
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Advice for new coaches Video

Post by Christy42 »

Yeah I like it. I mean I am not the target audience for it so I don't get much personally They are handy to keep in mind when teaching people so I get that out of it. Plus when you get a chance to build up a small library of different topics over time I expect them to be a valuable resource.

I think the examples help a lot like the black orc on the flank.

If I had to criticize parts the screen ends up very blank behind you. Not sure how hard it would be to display relevant scenarios via blood bowl 2 so it may not be worth it. Having your face more centered instead might help (as you are the focus in it instead of the match).

DAddenbrooke
Rookie
Rookie

Post by DAddenbrooke »

Andydavo wrote:Hi all,

Following on from the interest of the World Cup videos I decided to record a top 5 video. Please let me know what you think content wise - the editing is meh and i'm working on this (via 3rd party!)
I also hope that I'm posting this in the right place?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbhzJX-S-yQ
Big fan of all your videos, I even sneaked in to your twitch (highly recommended) and said a few words.

What's in the pipeline? Any tabletop guides? Though frankly advice is... same for both I guess ;)

Anything Necro helps me, I'm starting a league with bunch of other n00bish fellows and I have Orcs, Dwarfs, Skaven, Dark Elves, Humans, and Goblins.

Any advice? Who should I watch out for? Pirates or Ninjas? Cats or Dogs? BOXERS OR BRIEFS?!!!!!

Sorry, may have lost it at the end there.

Andydavo
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Andydavo »

Oh thanks! glad you enjoyed it!

We started doing it for fun and i'm glad that over a year later its still fun. I've just done a short tabletop guide and will move onto the race guides shortly. I'd also like to do a Eurobowl preview too