Next team?

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Next team?

Post by faust_33 »

That is some sweet work! How long have you been sculpting?

Reason: ''
TheAzman
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TheAzman »

zamerion wrote:This is a blood bowl forum, I do not come to talk about real life here and the problems there are.

Thanks.

:lol: :lol: Ok. Whatever. Just saying, we'll see new minis when we see new minis. No need to worry, dude.

Winning... it beats losing.
montanhas18
Rookie
Rookie

Post by montanhas18 »

Saebelsultan
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Saebelsultan »

It didn't say if if normal distribution or Forge World. Does anybody have a clue?

"This game is too good not to be played!" - Coach Pauli
Blood Bowl Beginner Kit
Saebelsultan's BB Dugouts
Saebelsultan
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Saebelsultan »

And what is it about this squirrel?!

Blood Bowl Beginner Kit
JT-Y
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Location: Chorley, where the police tazer blind people rather than look for the actual sword wielding lunatic

Post by JT-Y »

Saebelsultan wrote:It didn't say if if normal distribution or Forge World. Does anybody have a clue?
It's plastic.
Saebelsultan wrote:And what is it about this squirrel?!
There's a squirrel in the branches. Squirrels have been a bit of a feature since the Halfling Spike! journal.

"It´s better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Erick Wujcik
Saebelsultan
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Saebelsultan »

Thanks! Answers my questions to the point. Wouldn't have surprised me if there was some wee little rule for the squirrel.

Blood Bowl Beginner Kit
fromherashes
Veteran
Veteran

Post by fromherashes »

If they’re going down the new boxed set route (2 new teams with one release?), which is a possibility, I’d love to see a new box with Norse and Amazons and it would be a decent opportunity to make adjustments to both...

Requests for both would be less boobsy Amazons (Whoever designed the Escher for Necromunda needs to be involved) and Norse in a bit more than just their pants (light armour or even furs would be cool).

Saebelsultan
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Saebelsultan »

fromherashes wrote:Requests for both would be less boobsy Amazons (Whoever designed the Escher for Necromunda needs to be involved) and Norse in a bit more than just their pants (light armour or even furs would be cool).
Absolutely agree!

Blood Bowl Beginner Kit
faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

You know....someone is going to quickly skim that and say "Hey, they are asking for furry boobs now! Think you can sculpt that?!". :lol:

Well I just about found a decent proxy for Trees, and then a plastic set is announced! These aren't what I typically envision for Treemen, but they are pretty interesting. I have a feeling I will be picking them up nonetheless.

Gracehoper
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Gracehoper »

fromherashes wrote:If they’re going down the new boxed set route (2 new teams with one release?), which is a possibility, I’d love to see a new box with Norse and Amazons and it would be a decent opportunity to make adjustments to both...

Requests for both would be less boobsy Amazons (Whoever designed the Escher for Necromunda needs to be involved) and Norse in a bit more than just their pants (light armour or even furs would be cool).
Seconded. Make them look like Blood Bowl players rather than barbarians in power metal underwear.

Reason?
zenga
Rookie
Rookie

Post by zenga »

Hi Everyone

On the subject of new teams (and there not being one for a while) I read somewhere about a BB3 computer game coming out this year but this was to be released with BB3 the board game....it also mentioned it would include a new rule set.

Anyone heard anything?

Cheers

Christy42
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Christy42 »

zenga wrote:Hi Everyone

On the subject of new teams (and there not being one for a while) I read somewhere about a BB3 computer game coming out this year but this was to be released with BB3 the board game....it also mentioned it would include a new rule set.

Anyone heard anything?

Cheers
All rumour and conjecture really. Cyanide but out an ill advised tweet a while back that it was coming this year and would come with a new ruleset. There are some translation issues in there potentially and we have not heard anything official.

Then combine this with the fact that all rumours were pre Covid which has hit France and the UK pretty hard means that if it was planned for this year then it may also have been delayed due to this.

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Christy42 wrote: Cyanide but out an ill advised tweet a while back.
That was promptly deleted.

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Jembo17
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Jembo17 »

Not that i'm suggesting they're going to be the next team, but in these unprecedented times of social lockdown I was rummaging through my Blood Bowl figures and came across the Gaspez Arts Kislev Team.

Now I know that JT-Y has intimated that in no uncertain terms will Slann be making a re-appearance, but with Cyanide including the Kislev team in the latest rendition of the Blood Bowl computer game, I was wondering if they might have found a place in the production line?

Apologies if this has already been discussed already.