Next team?

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Dark Duke
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Next team?

Post by Dark Duke »

JT-Y wrote:No harm in asking. If I can answer I will, you know that. I'm really just trying to get people to follow Warhammer Community a bit more, that's how we put news out, and right now they're doing a huge amount.
Hi JT-Y! After reading the Spike! Journal 9, I have the questions below. I posted them at the Blood Bowl Facebook page and I was wondering, is that the right place where to ask those questions or should I direct them to some other place? In case of the latter, where would be the best place to ask them? Thanks in advance for your help!
Dark Duke wrote:I just got my copy of Spike! Journal 9 and there are a couple of inconsistencies regarding the Underworld Denizens teams roster on page 19:
- “all three of the Skaven positionals are an absolute must”. Is it an errata or are you not considering the Gutter Runner a Skaven?
- “every player has access to Mutation skills on a single Skill roll”. However, on the team roster, Gutter Runners only access mutations on doubles.
Can you, please, clarify those two inconsistencies? Thanks in advance for your help!
Just to be clear I don't want to open the debate regarding the Gutter Runner being a Skaven or not or if its acces to Mutations on single skill rolls would be too powerful or not; I don't think this is the right post to do so. I'm just writing it here to show JT-Y the questions I have, so he can point me in the right direction (if he knows it and if he can do it, of course).

Reason: ''
Life is short, block fast.