Inducement Value for Team Special Play Cards

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

atropabelladonna
Star Player
Star Player

Inducement Value for Team Special Play Cards

Post by atropabelladonna »

In the Optional Rules pdf about special play card variants it gives inducement values for all the different BB decks out there (Random Events, Dirty Tricks, etc.). The pdf has not been updated with the new team special play cards. Any ideas if these have a consistent point value? I do not have any yet and I assume it is a deck only that team can use?

Also, what are the thoughts on the Team Special Play cards? Are they fun and flavorful? Are the consistent in power level?

Reason: ''
Rimmer @ Thunderbowl
Thunderbowl Home Page www.thunderbowl.ca
Thunderbowl Data base www.thunderbowl.ca/tbsn

Atropabelladonna @ MBBL
JT-Y
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Location: Chorley, where the police tazer blind people rather than look for the actual sword wielding lunatic

Re: Inducement Value for Team Special Play Cards

Post by JT-Y »

The download currently in the BB site contains costs for each deck. There are no new decks and the costs remain the same, hence why the pdf hasn't been updated, it doesn't need to be at this time. New cards coming out in the team pack belong to one of the existing decks and slot right in at the same value.

"It´s better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Erick Wujcik
atropabelladonna
Star Player
Star Player

Post by atropabelladonna »

Okay, that is cool. Thanks for the reply.

I thought it was a deck of 8 or 10 cards just for elves or whatever team you buy it for. So to get full value for my, lets say Human team pack, I am fine with the decks that already come in the main box set as the human cards will fit into those?
JT-Y wrote:The download currently in the BB site contains costs for each deck. There are no new decks and the costs remain the same, hence why the pdf hasn't been updated, it doesn't need to be at this time. New cards coming out in the team pack belong to one of the existing decks and slot right in at the same value.

Rimmer @ Thunderbowl
Thunderbowl Home Page www.thunderbowl.ca
Thunderbowl Data base www.thunderbowl.ca/tbsn

Atropabelladonna @ MBBL
JT-Y
Location: Chorley, where the police tazer blind people rather than look for the actual sword wielding lunatic

Post by JT-Y »

Yep. The new ones are themed towards a team in name and description but they can be used by any team. Just add them into the deck they belong to.

"It´s better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Erick Wujcik