Monthly Poll: Pick the Most Dreamy Star Player!

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Poll ended at Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:05 am

Bertha Bigfist
9%
Bo Gallante
3%
Glart Smashrip
6%
Griff Oberwald
6%
Horkon Heartripper
3%
Jordell Freshbreeze
3%
Karla Von Kill
14%
Lewdgrip Whiparm
No votes
Puggy Baconbreath
9%
Roxanna Darknail
17%
Swift Twins
6%
Wilhelm Chaney
11%
Willow Rosebark
No votes
Zara the Slayer
14%

Total votes: 35

faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

Last month we had a lot of guesses on which new teams GW will be releasing models for in 2018.

There was a good amount of voting for Nurgle, possibly because of the the recent 40k releases, the new Nurgle Star Player "Guffle Pussmaw" and various rumors floating about. Trailing a little behind Nurgle were Wood Elves and the 2 Undead teams (Necromantic and Undead-Undead). The next group of votes were for Chaos Chosen, Dark Elf, Lizardman, Halfling, and High Elf. I'm a bit surprised that Chaos didn't get more votes, with the recent Minotaur release. Beyond that, we had a super hopeful vote for Brettonian, Simyin, and Slann. I'd likely buy those, but doubt they will show up anytime soon!

Okay, okay! This Month!

February is well known in most parts for the romantic-centered Valentine's Day holiday. With that in mind, pick your "dreamiest" Star Player from the list.

Reason: ''
dreamscreator
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Monthly Poll: Pick the Most Dreamy Star Player!

Post by dreamscreator »

Any chainsaw star player... In fact, the most dreamy will be all the Secret Weapon Star Players.

Reason: ''
Champion: Chimera Cup '17, Coffee Cup '18, Manticore Mug '18, Lucentum Twinbowl '20, Squig Trophy II '20, No me toques los Gnoblars '21
Stunty Cup: Exebowl '14; Bubba Bowl '17; OlletaBowl '20