More Dungeonbowl Revealed!

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

EastCoast
Veteran
Veteran

More Dungeonbowl Revealed!

Post by EastCoast »

Latest Dungeonbowl Article

Some great stuff in here. Alternating dungeon design is a neat idea, but I really like the various rooms having different effects. The layout looks pretty amazing, though I suspect I'm going to make my own tiles.

The terrain looks pretty "meh" to me. I have better treasure chests and portals from other games already.

Amethyst and Amber Colleges Revealed:

ImageImage

Good stuff. I'm finding more and more of my BB time is coming from variants. Either Blood Bowl Team Manager, Blitz Bowl!, or 7s. I suspect I'm not getting the boxed set here, but I'm for sure getting the hardback rules.

Reason: ''
Colin
Legend
Legend

Re: More Dungeonbowl Revealed!

Post by Colin »

Love DungeonBowl, have the original edition (from BB 2nd ed. era) and have played the later (3rd, 4th Ed.) variants. Looks great, I'm sure I'll get it. I wonder if they'll release DungeonBowl team sets for each college, I suspect they will. Will they do dice sets for the different Colleges of Magic? Not sure about that, might be a long shot. Looking forward to getting this version.

GO STAMPEDERS!
EastCoast
Veteran
Veteran

Post by EastCoast »

It's an interesting question. Based on how the sprues are currently constructed I'm not so sure they'll create College specific teams. However, it's pretty easy to get what you want from the existing rosters. I actually think the GW official teams are quite reasonably priced.

Colin
Legend
Legend

Post by Colin »

Picked this up today and was very pleased with it. Great quality in all the components. 2 thumbsup.

GO STAMPEDERS!
Skitters
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Skitters »

So GW adding a supplement with the life and death colleges.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/202 ... geon-bowl/

Based on this I would expect next year to have college of metal (orc and black orc) and heavens (lizardmen and amazons)

Technically they could do the colleges of light and beasts, but currently beyond their core team of elven union and Chaos Chosen respectively they would not have enough players with mixed sprues.

...I guess that could change with a High Elf (presumably Heaven) and/or Slaanesh/Tzeentch releases that they deem to add tk the beasts set.