Event Exclusive Special Play card - Full Beard Cup 2017

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

stashman
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Event Exclusive Special Play card - Full Beard Cup 2017

Post by stashman »

And of course, it wouldn’t be a Full Beard Cup without an event exclusive card now would it? At registration, all players will be given a limited edition Special Play card. This card is of 4 point value and may be used once during the event in addition to normal cards. You’ll have to wait and see what it is, but it’s safe to say that the Goblins have been up to some mischief for this year’s event!
Anyone seen this card?

Reason: ''
garion

Re: Event Exclusive Special Play card - Full Beard Cup 2017

Post by garion »

I've never seen it but I want it. If someone has one for sale please contact me. This and early bird are the only 2 cards I do not have. I would very much like both.

JT-Y
Location: Chorley, where the police tazer blind people rather than look for the actual sword wielding lunatic

Post by JT-Y »

Currently the only ones in the wild are the ones handed out at the event.

"It´s better to enlarge the game than to restrict the players." -- Erick Wujcik
Lyracian
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lyracian »

I do not have the card with me but the name is "Gaseous Eruption", or similar, and the effect pushes every player (friend or foe) away from one of your players at the start of the turn as if they had been blocked. Stand Firm/Side Step cannot be used by players pushed back. Misc Mayhem card back.

Everyone who stayed for the prize giving got given a second copy of the card so I have a spare.

Milo
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Milo »

Lyracian wrote:I do not have the card with me but the name is "Gaseous Eruption", or similar, and the effect pushes every player (friend or foe) away from one of your players at the start of the turn as if they had been blocked. Stand Firm/Side Step cannot be used by players pushed back. Misc Mayhem card back.
It's a fun card, and a clever coach could come up with all sorts of uses for it. IIRC, the fluff is that some tricksy goblins got in and dosed one of the pre-game barrels of Bugman's XXX.

Milo

Lyracian
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lyracian »

Milo wrote:It's a fun card, and a clever coach could come up with all sorts of uses for it. IIRC, the fluff is that some tricksy goblins got in and dosed one of the pre-game barrels of Bugman's XXX.
Turn 16 of the final game all my opponent could do was base my Pogo-stick to stop the winning score and I had the card all ready to play...

faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

Lyracian wrote:
Milo wrote:It's a fun card, and a clever coach could come up with all sorts of uses for it. IIRC, the fluff is that some tricksy goblins got in and dosed one of the pre-game barrels of Bugman's XXX.
Turn 16 of the final game all my opponent could do was base my Pogo-stick to stop the winning score and I had the card all ready to play...
Oh, that's evil! I should try to get my hands on one of those cards.

Milo
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Milo »

faust_33 wrote:
Lyracian wrote:
Oh, that's evil! I should try to get my hands on one of those cards.
Careful application can also push your players across the LOS to help a one-turn score...

Milo

Pileouface
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Pileouface »

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

That's a ridiculous amount of money!

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95