Trying to play more games.....

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Re: Trying to play more games.....

Post by lunchmoney »

straume wrote:
lunchmoney wrote: After a while you won't need it anymore as it well become second nature.
Really? Clearly you pass the ball too much. Or I am just a slow learner :-?
I barely pass the ball at all, but I can look at a chart, count squares and remember stuff.

Reason: ''
Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
garion
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by garion »

straume wrote:
lunchmoney wrote:
molmutius wrote: After a while you won't need it anymore as it well become second nature.
Really? Clearly you pass the ball too much. Or I am just a slow learner :-?
In a straight line it is 13 squares max.

from the thrower the the zones are
3, 3, 4, 3
Q, S, L, LB

GJK
Experienced
Experienced

Post by GJK »

harvestmouse wrote:
Regash wrote:
Darkson wrote:Didn't he have to remove that as he hadn't got permission from the guy that made the graphics?
AFAIK he found some agreement with the guy.
And you'd be wrong.
Whether he did or not, it's still available, FYI to the OP.

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer
harvestmouse
Star Player
Star Player

Post by harvestmouse »

GJK wrote:
So.........you think it's ok to rip stuff from the hobby community and market it for a profit without consent?

Basically, I notified Whatball. Whatball and the guy chatted about it. He offered to give a free set to everybody whose art he ripped. Whatball felt that wasn't the point. Personally I felt that he'd ripped so little of my work that I'd go with the majority. And the fact Nick Kelsch who is long gone from the hobby had most work ripped (followed by Whatball) it wasn't really rectifiable.

The fact he felt it was ok to do it in the first place....well you can draw your own conclusions.

I do 'art' (if you want to call it that) for this community and also online car racing community and the approach is totally different. There 'ripping' is a total no no and inhibits creativity. Here, ripping is fine and totally fair play...........if it's for the community and not for commercial gain. Making icons for online clients/FUMBBL, we continually rip from each other to make better icons. As the end product is what counts.....for all the community to enjoy.

GJK
Experienced
Experienced

Post by GJK »

harvestmouse wrote:
GJK wrote:
So.........you think it's ok to rip stuff from the hobby community and market it for a profit without consent?

Basically, I notified Whatball. Whatball and the guy chatted about it. He offered to give a free set to everybody whose art he ripped. Whatball felt that wasn't the point. Personally I felt that he'd ripped so little of my work that I'd go with the majority. And the fact Nick Kelsch who is long gone from the hobby had most work ripped (followed by Whatball) it wasn't really rectifiable.

The fact he felt it was ok to do it in the first place....well you can draw your own conclusions.

I do 'art' (if you want to call it that) for this community and also online car racing community and the approach is totally different. There 'ripping' is a total no no and inhibits creativity. Here, ripping is fine and totally fair play...........if it's for the community and not for commercial gain. Making icons for online clients/FUMBBL, we continually rip from each other to make better icons. As the end product is what counts.....for all the community to enjoy.
No, I'm not advocating anything, nor have I even purchased/tried this particular product. I simply stated that it is something that is commercially available and that it seems to fit the bill of what the OP was asking for (something more portable). That's all.

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer