Goblin Roster DZ2

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

birdman37
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Goblin Roster DZ2

Post by birdman37 »

Milo wrote:Not to mention one time in thirty-six, the Doom Diver will be an extra tasty snack for a Troll.
The wings provide a nice "crunch" texture, and add a healthy dose of roughage to the meal.

Reason: ''
dreamscreator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dreamscreator »

Today I have tried in a league game the Doom Dive and the Mad Squig versus a Dark Elf team.

Doom Dive is a very good option. Scored once (could be twice but failed the last gfi with reroll) and in the defense is quite good taking down players. Moreover is a focus for the other player who is trying to kill him.

Mad Squig is amazing. The lack of block is a problem but leap+VLL+BT combo is great. He blitz twice to the ball carrier and avoid TD.

I like all the options that now we have we this two players in a goblin team.

Champion: Chimera Cup '17, Coffee Cup '18, Manticore Mug '18, Lucentum Twinbowl '20, Squig Trophy II '20, No me toques los Gnoblars '21
Stunty Cup: Exebowl '14; Bubba Bowl '17; OlletaBowl '20
daloonieshaman
Legend
Legend

Post by daloonieshaman »

hmm I like the thought of disturbing presence when you use the bombardier ......

2014 Chaos Cup Stunty Cup
Lyracian
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lyracian »

Milo wrote:What I'm kind of surprised no one has mentioned is the possibility of a Goblin team fielding TWO Fan Favourite players simultaneously ('Ooligan and a rostered Star, either Ripper or maybe Nobbla/Fungus). With a good gate roll, you could potentially get +4 FAME -- imagine a Pitch Invasion where you stun opposing players on anything but a 1?
I am fairly sure making a FAME based Goblin team got mentioned. You can not really count on what the Kick Off result will be there is a 36% of Kick Off events use Fame which will be about once per game?

Hegel
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Hegel »

What´s this mad squig about ? I thought `Ooligan and this doom diver are the only new positionals ?

Pedda
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Pedda »

Hegel wrote:What´s this mad squig about ? I thought `Ooligan and this doom diver are the only new positionals ?
The squig is a new star player for goblins and underworld