BB fanart.

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Madsherman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

BB fanart.

Post by Madsherman »

Did a sketch of a Nurgle Warrior, and I could swear there was a BB artwork thread in here somewhere.. Can't find it. Feel free to correct me or post images of your own. I also have a timelapse of the drawing, but I think the file is too big for upload.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
"Accept the fact that you're already dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a halfling is supposed to function: without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All depends upon it." -Ronyld Spïers
Madsherman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: BB fanart.

Post by Madsherman »

I've got a link now: https://www.madsherman.com/videos/2018/ ... glewarrior

-Let's see other peoples' fan art!! Come one! Come all!

"Accept the fact that you're already dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a halfling is supposed to function: without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All depends upon it." -Ronyld Spïers
faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Post by faust_33 »

That process video was fun to watch! Been a long time since I messed around with Photoshop. Nice site and like your other work too!

Madsherman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Madsherman »

Thank you so much :) People really seem to dig those vids. I have a bit more on my business-facebook. I enjoy making them as well.

Axtklinge
Legend
Legend

Post by Axtklinge »

Had a peek at your page and loved your work, congrats!
By the look of some of your darkest sketches your talent fits like a glove for art within BB universe.

plasmoid
Legend
Legend

Post by plasmoid »

Just tried my luck on facebook. I'll try it here too:
Soooo - I’m considering doing a slightly daunting BB task over the summer. All for no profit. Any aspiring BB artists on this forum who’d like to chip in with a piece of artwork for no pay (other than the exposure)? I also need help from someone who is able to do some lay-out work. Anyone? Fingers crossed.
Cheers
Martin

Narrow Tier BB? http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/NTBB.htm
Or just visit http://www.plasmoids.dk instead