Impact! turning 11.

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

rolo
Super Star
Super Star
Location: Paradise Stadium, where the pitch is green and the cheerleaders are pretty.

Re: Impact! turning 11.

Post by rolo »

Getting some friends together and we'll order during this awesome sale.

One feedback suggestion: Does it make sense to offer a Trollcast priming service? I bought a can of plastic spray primer which worked on my Ogres, but this seems to be a recurring issue, and if there's a sweet spot where the price is right for everyone involved, I suspect a lot of people would pay a bit extra for expertly store-primed Trollcast.

Reason: ''
"It's 2+ and I have a reroll. Chill out. I've got this!"
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

rolo wrote:Getting some friends together and we'll order during this awesome sale.

One feedback suggestion: Does it make sense to offer a Trollcast priming service? I bought a can of plastic spray primer which worked on my Ogres, but this seems to be a recurring issue, and if there's a sweet spot where the price is right for everyone involved, I suspect a lot of people would pay a bit extra for expertly store-primed Trollcast.
This is a thing of the past. We switched to a new resin in January and anything can prime it after the figures are washed (which you should do with any mini before priming it (metal or resin)). So the issues of the past of needing a special primer are no more. There might be a few teams left in the old Trollcast but I only order the teams 10 at a time so the stock is constantly refreshing. So there might be a few teams left to receive in the older resin which needed special primer but 75% of my inventory is already the new resin that doesn't need any special priming.

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
rolo
Super Star
Super Star
Location: Paradise Stadium, where the pitch is green and the cheerleaders are pretty.

Post by rolo »

Awesome!

If I buy a Trollcast team or two (as I intend to do in the next 10 days) ... how will I be able to tell which primer to use?

"It's 2+ and I have a reroll. Chill out. I've got this!"
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

rolo wrote:Awesome!

If I buy a Trollcast team or two (as I intend to do in the next 10 days) ... how will I be able to tell which primer to use?
See your email. ;-)

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
OdoGoodgrubb
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by OdoGoodgrubb »

Is it just me or do a lot of the items recently added to the site have broken links on the images?

bouncergriim
Super Star
Super Star

Post by bouncergriim »

Tom is working on trying to get all the pics uploaded; first he has to make the page and place in the store to put the pics. So the items right now can be purchased and he has placeholders to put the images in later as he goes through the visual side of updated the webstore.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

OdoGoodgrubb wrote:Is it just me or do a lot of the items recently added to the site have broken links on the images?
Thanks bouncer ... (what he said)

Working through everything pic wise as quickly as I can ... if you see something you'd like to see the image of .. please let me know!

Tom

Moraiwe
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Moraiwe »

Are the Gamorreorks anywhere on the site, or were they a Kickstarter exclusive?

Rolex
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Rolex »

Moraiwe wrote:Are the Gamorreorks anywhere on the site, or were they a Kickstarter exclusive?
I think this is what you are looking for:
http://www.impactminiatures.net/index.p ... id=TC_ORCD

Moraiwe
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Moraiwe »

Could be. A pic would confirm it.

Regash
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Regash »

Moraiwe wrote:Could be. A pic would confirm it.
GalakStarscraper wrote:if you see something you'd like to see the image of .. please let me know!
:roll:

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Regash wrote:
Moraiwe wrote:Could be. A pic would confirm it.
GalakStarscraper wrote:if you see something you'd like to see the image of .. please let me know!
Sounds have the Orc image up in just a second.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Moraiwe wrote:Are the Gamorreorks anywhere on the site, or were they a Kickstarter exclusive?
Team pic is up now.

OdoGoodgrubb
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by OdoGoodgrubb »

GalakStarscraper wrote:
OdoGoodgrubb wrote:Is it just me or do a lot of the items recently added to the site have broken links on the images?
Thanks bouncer ... (what he said)

Working through everything pic wise as quickly as I can ... if you see something you'd like to see the image of .. please let me know!

Tom
Awesome, thanks everyone. I've been having some issues with my PC updates, so was worried it was causing a problem.