Welsh Blood Bowl coach needed for Eurobowl

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

nonumber
Super Star
Super Star

Welsh Blood Bowl coach needed for Eurobowl

Post by nonumber »

Mods can you do me a favour and leave this here until after Eurobowl.

Hi guys and girls team Wales are in search of a last minute player to take part in the upcoming Eurobowl in Sweden, which is taking place on the weekend of 22nd and 23rd October, the plan being to fly out on Friday the 21st and return Monday 24th as a team.

The requirement for eligibility is the same as FIFA so nationality (obviously), qualification through heritage by at least one grandparent, or long term residency. While its nice to receive offers along the lines of "my cousins nephews brothers aunties former roommate was welsh if that helps?" unfortunately in this instance no it doesn't, this is a strict requirement as we already have the maximum of two non welsh freebooters so the requirements are exactly that, requirements.

Player must also be over 18 on this occasion.

The rough cost as I forget off the top of my head is approximately £250 which covers everything except personal spends over there so just thought I'd mention that too, that isn't a direct quote though.

So if anyone is interested and eligible please drop me a PM asap or if you know of anyone, give them a nudge, its urgent that we fill this position so act fast and if selected also receive a free miniature betting shop pen!!!

Reason: ''
"Sometimes you're a big dog wearing a small hat, sometimes you're a small dog wearing a big one. That's life, baby."
sirsebstar
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: Welsh Blood Bowl coach needed for Eurobowl

Post by sirsebstar »

Please correct me if i am wrong, but its 3 freebooters allowed now i think. At least thats what they said to the dutch, and hence they/we cant come

nonumber
Super Star
Super Star

Post by nonumber »

3 freebooters are allowed if you don't wish to compete for the hosting rights, which we do.

"Sometimes you're a big dog wearing a small hat, sometimes you're a small dog wearing a big one. That's life, baby."
sirsebstar
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by sirsebstar »

understood. welsh for the win. also good luck, i really really hope you find someone

sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Why 18+, just out of interest?

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
nonumber
Super Star
Super Star

Post by nonumber »

Sharing a room with a bunch of strange blokes and getting on the beers might be frowned upon for a minor.

20phoenix
Super Star
Super Star

Post by 20phoenix »

Sharing a room with Spence is an 18+ experience

frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

20phoenix wrote:Sharing a room with Spence is an 18+ experience
I think 250 all in is a bit of a bargain, normally these 18+ experience sleep overs cost a lot more, especially for multiple nights in a row ;)

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
Loki
Legend
Legend

Post by Loki »

frogboy wrote:
20phoenix wrote:Sharing a room with Spence is an 18+ experience
I think 250 all in is a bit of a bargain, normally these 18+ experience sleep overs cost a lot more, especially for multiple nights in a row ;)
Yeah, they tend to cost me a kidney, functioning liver, my dignity, something like that

ps Any Bonus Points for sharing with Spence? :lol:

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana.
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Post by frogboy »

Not sure about Bonus points, but I will donate 1 free ticket to Foul Bowl and a set of custom dice for next year's event for the lucky qualifying coach who steps in.

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.