Looking for CSS help

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

CyberedElf
Veteran
Veteran

Looking for CSS help

Post by CyberedElf »

Some of you may know that I wrote an interception app for Android (BB Interception).

I have written another program. This time I wrote it in html/javascript so I can easily port it to Android or iOS. Unfortunately I know almost nothing about CSS. While I could learn it, I also admit I'm a developer not a designer. I know my limitations, and those who can help will probably understand the difference.

It's one page with a few tabs and about 10 small modals.

This program is a dice roller that keeps a running tally of how lucky you and your opponent have been. It won't stop people from blaming the dice, but . . .

Full disclosure: I will put ads or a minimal cost. My previous app is still in the negative paying for developer fee and domain name. While I am trying to make back my monetary costs, the labor is free for the community.

Reason: ''
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

PM me details?

Reason: ''
League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co