NAF website

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

fire olli
Super Star
Super Star

NAF website

Post by fire olli »

Am I the only one who seems to be having problems with the NAF site. No coach page and the rankings page only starts at 219 rating.

Anyone know anything?

Reason: ''
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Looks like someone's kicked off the rankings recalc again. Usually takes a number of hours to resolve

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
VoodooMike
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re:

Post by VoodooMike »

Shteve0 wrote:Looks like someone's kicked off the rankings recalc again. Usually takes a number of hours to resolve
You guys really, really need to rework your database indexes and the queries you're using to do this "calculating" if it takes hours to do anything. Anything that takes more than a minute, and absolutely anything that makes the entire DB unusable for other things, is in desperate need of a redesign.

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

You'll hear no argument from me.

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
VoodooMike
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re:

Post by VoodooMike »

Shteve0 wrote:You'll hear no argument from me.
Well, aren't you presently "the guy" for that stuff at the NAF? Your sig says you're the web master... so give it a safe word and make it your bitch!

Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Re: NAF website

Post by Shteve0 »

Actually it says I'm webmaster of a different site - I'm not a developer, so most of what I'm doing for the NAF is requirements side, but I do tinker so I take your point. I'll flag it to the naf webmaster and see if he has any ideas.