NBBL site

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Gorblitz!!
Experienced
Experienced

NBBL site

Post by Gorblitz!! »

Great TWIT coverage! I love the fields you guys made! I looked at your site and was wondering what the rules for the fields you posted were? They seem like great ideas and I wanted to get the particulars.

:D :) :( :o :-? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :roll: :wink: :zzz: :?: :pissed: :puke: :cry: :smoking:

Reason: ''
Jordell: Dodge to here on anything but a ...........DAMN IT!!
massacre
Rookie
Rookie

Post by massacre »

Glad to hear that you liked the site, im the owners bro, he doesnt come on here much anymore, but ill see if i can get a list of the pitch rules for ya.

Laters! :lol:

MasSAcrE - NBBL - Essex - England

-==Batfink`s Gonna get Ya!==-
Gorblitz!!
Experienced
Experienced

pitches

Post by Gorblitz!! »

I really liked the painted fields too! Im off to measure out a BB pitch and foam cut some insulation!!

Jordell: Dodge to here on anything but a ...........DAMN IT!!
massacre
Rookie
Rookie

Post by massacre »

Make each square 3cm wide, makes for a decent size pitch (i think the offical ones are 2.7 or something stupid like that)

If you need any hints or tips, post then on the NBBL forum (www.fragalot.com/forum) i think :lol:

Im only on here today as i am bored at work! :o 45 mins to go!!!!! :D

longfang
Legendz Bedo Legend

Post by longfang »

Carefull. The squares arn't actually square! There a little longer than they are wider (or vice-versa). If you measure and mark each square or row at a time then the cumulative error will result in your pitch being a dirrerent size than the official one. If you can use an official board to make a template.

[size=75]Del. [color=red]Tramp Champ. Media Tart.[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334#t=14334]Hall of Famer[/url]
GenoNBBL
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by GenoNBBL »

I use the stadium rules that Neo made, but they are slightly altered. I havn't got them to hand but I'll upload them and post a link to them for you.

The boards themselves are made from insulation foam out of B&Q, £10 a pack which has 8 boards. Crazily enough the boards are 450mm wide, the exact width of the BB pitch (dum de dum dum) so all you need do is trim some bits off the end.

Actually I've just found them! Go to the old website here:
http://www.fragalot.com/old/download.htm and download the 'NBBL Extra Rules'. The stadium rules are in there.

I will get a 'how to' up on the pitches after Xmas.

Enjoy!

massacre
Rookie
Rookie

Post by massacre »

longfang : They might not be square, but i dont think that you can really call home made boards offical either :smoking: if you make them 3cm square each, then all the bases fit nicly, and the big guy bases dont hang over as much (they arnt a perfect fit, but its better than the offical ones when it comes to the LoS) :lol:

Any who, have a nice Crimbo everyone!!

GenoNBBL
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by GenoNBBL »

Plus the ranges arn't screwed up for passing, I've compared them to the official pitch (square for square) and the ranges for passing straight and diagonal are the same amount of squares.

You just have to have an open mind about these things :)

Cya later Dean, still coming out tonight?