Hobgoblin Gawds

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Anduin
Rookie
Rookie

Hobgoblin Gawds

Post by Anduin »

Anyone else have this problem...

I'm playing the Chaos Dwarfs and the only SPP's I ever get are with the Hobgobbos...one of them got 13 SPPs in one game(with MVP of course)!

I'd love to get the line dwarves guard but it just isn't happening. The HGs are possessed. They even cause more casualties...weird.

Anduin

Reason: ''
Skummy
Legend
Legend

Post by Skummy »

I'm having a similar phenomenon happen with my Orc team right now. My lineorcs have become the heart of the team, as both of them gained two skills after only 8 games played.

[url=http://www.bloodbowl.net/naf.php?page=tournamentinfo&uname=skummy]Skummy's Tourney History[/url]
fe2mike
Experienced
Experienced

Post by fe2mike »

From my experience that situation happens on all teams that have AG 2 guys. The AG 3 guys end up with all the SPPs while all my others just can't get lucky enough to even break armor, let alone get a CAS. So whenever I have the chance I try to score with somebody that normally wouldn't. Ex. last game a bad kick resulted an a skeleton scoring his 1st TD.

grimfang
Experienced
Experienced

Post by grimfang »

Yep.. the guys with the Ag get all the glory... while the grunts take forever to develope. Only way to change that would be MORe tampering with the rule system... awarding points for things other than casualties.... I will not even make any suggestions at this point... we have all tweaked the rules enough this month!

kaboom
Super Star
Super Star

Post by kaboom »

yeap, me to
my favorite have dirty player!!!

Mojoshenpo
Veteran
Veteran

Harnessing Chaos for the CDs

Post by Mojoshenpo »

My friend's CDs have avoided the problem by getting the ball downfield, surrounding the potential ball carrier with a cage, then handing the ball off to the needy individual.... If the ball does squirt loose, the chances are he'll retain it....

Before the Way of Man,
There was the Way of Nature;
And, before that, The Void....
And The Void was... Peace....