Thrud's Official!!

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

It's really the Easily Confused I'm ... um... confused about.

Say I freeboot him. At the end of the 1st drive he fails the roll and plays for the opposition. Does he count as their player so upto 17 on the roster and 11 on the pitch, or as an extra player (so I'm facing 12 players)?

Also, if he switches side, do his fans change sides as well? And if at the end of the last drive he switches to the oppo does that mean they get the extra cash?

As you can see, there's a lot of questions, thats why I wanted a link to the full rules, rather than an overview.

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
DaImp
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DaImp »

Here are the full rules for Thrud:

Easily confused
After each TD and at the start of the 2nd half roll a D6. On a roll of 1-3 Thrud will think he is playing for the other team! Give the model to the opposing coach to set up and he may treat Thrud as his player until the end of the half or the next TD has been scored.
The opposing coach may use Thrud even if this takes his roster ubove the usual 16 players allowed.
Note you must roll even if Thrud is in the dugout and/or injured.

Thrud's Fans
Thrud has a loyal following who will come just to see Thrud play no matter who he plays for. This increases the gate by 3D6 X 1000. The team that currently has control of Thrud also gains a fan factor of three while Thrud is playing for them.

Jonathan Merry
Da Leeg Commissioner, Shaka Shield and SA Open Organiser
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Thanks DaImp, that's cleared it up.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.