Booster packs

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Gorblitz!!
Experienced
Experienced

follow the yellow link road

Post by Gorblitz!! »

Follow this link:

http://us.games-workshop.com/storefront ... ace&game=9

You should be at a page with BB stuff, scroll down to teams: (ex:http://us.games-workshop.com/storefront ... abase=1432) Is the chaos link. If you scroll down you will see the team, the booster and other neet stuff.

Reason: ''
Jordell: Dodge to here on anything but a ...........DAMN IT!!
Rustycan
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Rustycan »

EUREKA!!!!! It finally got thru me thick skull. Thanks a bunch Gorblitz. I finally see the light....... (sighs and shakes head, and mumbles about wife being right about being an idiot.......)

When I was a kid, my father used to say the two worst things in the world are Ignorance and Apathy,
Well I dont know and I dont care!!
Colin
Legend
Legend

Post by Colin »

I noticed that they use some of the old pics of the big guy players (the ones with the square bases). I wonder if the new release of BG minis come with the new large round bases? And yes, those booster packs are a joke. I pity the poor newbie who buys a team pack and booster thinking he now has a full team only to discover that he has a number of minis that he can't use. I wonder if this was a conscious decision on GWs part to try and get more money out of BB or was it the result of complete stupidity (the guy who came up with the booster pack idea not knowing what was going on with the game). No real thought put into the boosters, just one of each position. A real waste, with a little thought, the idea could have worked. I think everyone should email fanatic and ask them what the hell they think they're trying to pull here!

GO STAMPEDERS!
Gorblitz!!
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Gorblitz!! »

You just failed your bonehead roll! :lol: Now you lost your one "internet" action for the turn. But at least it wasnt a turnover! 8)

Jordell: Dodge to here on anything but a ...........DAMN IT!!
Rustycan
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Rustycan »

I agree, the booster packs as is are not very workable. In my case I guess I will just buy the individual minis that I need for each of my teams. For example my Norse team doesnt need another thrower or catcher, but a couple blitzers and a lineman or two would be just what the doctor ordered. Same goes for my Dark Elf, Marauder, Amazon, etc.......And for the bonehead roll, I fail those ona continual basis!!! :lol:

When I was a kid, my father used to say the two worst things in the world are Ignorance and Apathy,
Well I dont know and I dont care!!
Stingger
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Stingger »

GWUK.....bad!!.......GWUS.....good:)

I had to return or so I thought an order there....thier responce
"we will ship you more figures"...no hassle, no "return your goods"

A local store fe-fused to stock BB ....."no demand".....I think the
new release....dogged with old and new mix ups..will lead to the "whos bothered when you can buy it on -E-Bay culture"

hello E-Bay good-bye GW

ravyn
Veteran
Veteran

boosters

Post by ravyn »

I might buy one because the figs are different from the ones in the box and seeing as thats all i have and i cant afford $40 for a new team i gotta do what i gotta do
Ravyn

ImageApprentice Blasphemer - Nuffle Blasphemer's Association
Redfang
Legend
Legend
Location: With the wife, watching Zara and the Hasslefree chick from behind their bedroom curtain...

Post by Redfang »

I think you're wrong there; the figs are the same as in the boxed teams!

Be warned!

Ik wou dat ik twee blondjes was,
Dan kon ik samen spelen.

[size=67][url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334]Bragging[/url][/size]

What keeps me busy nowadays: [url=http://www.bruchius.com/]Fun with violence.[/url]