COLLECTED BLOOD BOWL RESOURCES

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Saebelsultan
Super Star
Super Star

Re: COLLECTED BLOOD BOWL RESOURCES

Post by Saebelsultan »

Hey everone!

I have created a Blood Bowl Beginner Kit which contains everything you need in order to start playing this awsome game. Quite a few people from this forum have shared their resources for it. Thanks to you!

You can find the Blood Bowl Beginner Kit here:

bloodbowlbeginnerkit.wordpress.com

Reason: ''
"This game is too good not to be played!" - Coach Pauli
Blood Bowl Beginner Kit
Saebelsultan's BB Dugouts
Madsherman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Madsherman »

Nice!

"Accept the fact that you're already dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a halfling is supposed to function: without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All depends upon it." -Ronyld Spïers
Scisco
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Scisco »

Heres a free pitch that you can add for people on the list :D

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vD9Zms ... sp=sharing

Ps. Cant garantee that link will be on forever so better put it somewhere else aswell. Ive been in contact with the NAF and they are going to host it when they get to it.

rmunn
Rookie
Rookie

Post by rmunn »

Thanks Scisco, that's a great-looking pitch. I wanted to update it to fit the Blood Bowl 2020 rules (from the leak I've seen, the only changes needed are to the kick-off table, which has been tweaked in BB2020 compared to BB2016: "Coaching" and "Weather" need to be swapped, "Riot" needs to be renamed to "Time-out", and "Rock" needs to be renamed to "Officious ref" or just "Ref" if the whole thing won't fit in the available space). So I loaded it up into GIMP and prepared to do some tricky editing to edit the kickoff table words while keeping the wood texture... and then I discovered that GIMP was telling me that the image had a built-in color profile named "GIMP built-in sRGB". In other words, the image was originally created with GIMP.

So what I'd like to ask is, do you happen to have the .xcf file of that pitch anywhere around? Having that would greatly help me tweak it the kickoff table for BB2020 rules, while still keeping the good looks of the pitch. If I have to edit it without the .xcf file, I'll probably end up messing up the wood texture as I try to make edits to the wording.