A question on 2ed CDx

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Colin
Legend
Legend

A question on 2ed CDx

Post by Colin »

I was reading in the 2ed Star Players book under Chaos Dwarf teams and this is what it said;

"Chao Dwarfs have the same characteristics as normal Dwarfs.

Their teams have the same line-up (and may include Chaos Dwarf Firethrowers if the Coach wishes), except 1 or 2 of the players may be replaced by Mutants."

I was wondering if anyone (Galak) might know what CD Firethrowers are? There is no other mention of them in the rule book. I presume they are from WFB. Any stats for these guys? Any help would be appreciated.

Reason: ''
GO STAMPEDERS!
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

I'm pretty certain that's one of those typo's that seem to crop up in GW books (damn Gremlins). It should read "may include Chaos Dwarf Throwers", same as the dwarf list.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Colin
Legend
Legend

Post by Colin »

I kinda thought so, but not having played WFB, I wasn't sure if this was a different kind of player. Thanks

GO STAMPEDERS!
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

You're welcome.

it's nice to answer a question before Galak get there. :D

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.