You Rotter!

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

GenoNBBL
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

You Rotter!

Post by GenoNBBL »

Hi guys,

Been off the board for a while, been working, running the NBBL and generally not having time to browse the threads at home. Just seen the Games Day pics of the Rotters in the Minatures forum and they look ace. One question though.

I assumed that the new rotters were there to replace the exsisting Chaos Warriors, but in the group shot there's 3 rotters, 3 warriors and a handful of Beastmen.

Does this mean we're going to see a new position for the Chaos teams or are they all just bundled together to make a good picture?

You may have discussed this before but I've got a lot of posts to read through!

Cheers,

Reason: ''
SteveB
Experienced
Experienced

Post by SteveB »

There will be 5 new Rotters figures. 3 Warriors and 2 Beastmen. They are just going to be alternate Nurglesque figures to use in a standard Chaos team so there will be no new rules.

As for the painted team at Gamesday I think it's just all their painted figures bundled together rather than a legal team (as you guessed).

Steve Buddle

GenoNBBL
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by GenoNBBL »

Cheers for that piece of insight Steve. I'll definatly be collecting a Rotters team when they're released, I wonder if Fanatic have any plans for developing teams based around the other 4 deities with suitably converted miniatures.

I doubt it, but it would be very cool :D

SteveB
Experienced
Experienced

Post by SteveB »

I doubt Fanatic would release other power specific Chaos figures (could be wrong of course). Certainly Jervis has never mentioned it to me. I think the Rotters got done really because they are such a famous team in the background that don't have models.

Makes me wonder if Ramtut III will ever get a model.

I'm glad someone out there is going to be playing with the Nurgle boys :D I've just started painting up my Rotters team.

Steve Buddle

Colin
Legend
Legend

Post by Colin »

When news of the new nurgle figs were posted, I contacted Andy at Fanatic to ask if any other chaos figs related to the other chaos gods would be released in the future, but he replied that there was nothing planned, so I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

GO STAMPEDERS!