House Rulez Magazine Issue 3 Now Available

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Longshot
Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

Just two things to say:
I am in House Rulez #3!!!!
:)

I hope that the Tbb'ers will read it because there is the T5 tournament with only Tbb players in.
Congrat House rulez team!

Reason: ''
Lightning' bugs for the win

http://teamfrancebb.positifforum.com/
GenoNBBL
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by GenoNBBL »

Great issue, I suggest you all read pages 7-10 until you know it off-by-heart :wink:

Great issue Brian, hopefully I'll write an article for you again some day.

Acerak
Rulz Guru

Post by Acerak »

Hah, you think Geoff Thirwell got screwed? Heck, didn't someone score on him? Didn't someone end up in position to score on him, or in possession of the ball past the halfway line? ;)

Brian, I have a small suggestion that will conserve space on occasion. Be sure to open the document, select Save As from the File menu, and then save the document over itself. This consolidates several duplicate bits of the file and generally compresses it. It's very important if you've run the Save command multiple times on a PDF file.

Cheers!

-Chet

Acerak
Rulz Guru

Post by Acerak »

I notice that the Chief Information Officer now comes from "Clan Riggins." Am I misremembering an earlier issue of the Mag, or did someone from GW put the clamps on using "Rigens"?

-Chet

CyberHare
Star Player
Star Player

Post by CyberHare »

Hmm I'll have to give that Save As trick a try for the next issue.

No trouble from GW. That's just the Clan messing with your mind and trying to throw you off track. Yeah that's it 8)

Ok so there's a few typo's here and there. I can admit it's not perfect. Let's just not compile a list like we did for the living rule book ok? I don't think my ego could take it :lol:

Brian St.James

Death Bowl IV - Only the best will survive!
Find out more at www.TheDeathBowl.com