BB Mag #3 and #4...

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Rustycan
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

BB Mag #3 and #4...

Post by Rustycan »

Ok I just got off the phone with the Mail order Trolls, and found a intersting fact. They informed me that not only is BBMag #3 comin gout in North America the 3rd week of Nov, but they will be releasing #4 a few weeks after. They said it was delayed as they are re-releasing the BB box set with the new rule book in nov as well. Galak if you can confirm this for me that would be great. Also the new rule book will come out for purchase as well.

Reason: ''
When I was a kid, my father used to say the two worst things in the world are Ignorance and Apathy,
Well I dont know and I dont care!!
Colin
Legend
Legend

Post by Colin »

Last time I talked to the MO trolls, they had no idea when the BBmags were being released, I guess it all depends on which one you talk to. Do you know if they have the prices for subscriptions yet? They didn't know this either when I talked to them.

GO STAMPEDERS!
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Re: BB Mag #3 and #4...

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Rustycan wrote:Ok I just got off the phone with the Mail order Trolls, and found a intersting fact. They informed me that not only is BBMag #3 comin gout in North America the 3rd week of Nov, but they will be releasing #4 a few weeks after. They said it was delayed as they are re-releasing the BB box set with the new rule book in nov as well. Galak if you can confirm this for me that would be great. Also the new rule book will come out for purchase as well.
This matches up with what I'm being told by the folks at GW-US and GW-Canada.

Galak

Rustycan
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Rustycan »

Cool thanks Galak. Just making sire the mail order guys wernt feeding me a bunch of bull! :roll:

When I was a kid, my father used to say the two worst things in the world are Ignorance and Apathy,
Well I dont know and I dont care!!