BBMag #3

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

BBMag #3

Post by Darkson »

To hark back to an earlier thread.

I emailed MOUK to change my Journal subscription to a BBMag sub. At the same time I asked if they could include a BBMag #3. I received a reply saying my sub would start with #4 and sorry, they had no #3's. A week later I rang the Trollz and was told that they had none, and didn't know when/if they would get any more. :cry:

So, it looks like all you coaches in the colonys who wee complaining we Brits got it first and planned to get a acquintence to send it to you, save your $, wait for it, and buy some for us poor saps in the UK who haven't got it and send it to us. :)

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

I got sent a mail saying that a sub wasn't available...

The MO trolls strike again...

If it ain't 40k or WFB they couldn't give a damn.

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Rustycan
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Rustycan »

So I guess there are a few good things about living in good ole Canada!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I was a kid, my father used to say the two worst things in the world are Ignorance and Apathy,
Well I dont know and I dont care!!
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Thadrin wrote:I got sent a mail saying that a sub wasn't available...

The MO trolls strike again..
I suppose I better ring up and check if that's the case.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Colin
Legend
Legend

Post by Colin »

A bizarre thing just happened to me. I ordered BBmag3 (and new Khemri team) back when they came out in UK (end of Aug) hoping to get them earlier than I would if waited to get in Canada (sometime in Nov). When I heard about all the problems with UK orders being delayed I emailed the trollz and asked if this was the casea, and if so might as well cancell my order (no need to pay extra if wasn't going to get here any sooner). They reply I received stated that the mag was going to be delayed at least a month and that they would cancell my order. Lo and behold I received my full order in the mail even though it was shipped after it was supposed to be cancelled. Bizarre but true and now I have my very own copy of BBmag3!! :D (One of the few people in Canada that do!) :D

GO STAMPEDERS!
Rustycan
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Rustycan »

Now just where in Alberta do ya live Torg?? I might have to come down from Edmonton and git me some BBMag #3!!! :evil: Just kidding.

When I was a kid, my father used to say the two worst things in the world are Ignorance and Apathy,
Well I dont know and I dont care!!
Dru

Post by Dru »

well Australia GW doesnt stock any BB stuff at all... according to MO today 'we dont support BB in Australia'

how much does THAT suck..... I have a Khemri BB Team on its way and no rules :(

Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

Dru wrote: 'we dont support BB in Australia'
Let me see, Babs is from Australia...a member of the BBRC.
There are a few well known BBers around the net (Cervidal I think, Bevan?, Andy Volling, Marcus) all of whom are AUssies.

No, Australians don't support Blood Bowl. Typical GW talking out of their Codex-rewriting backsides again.

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Dru

Post by Dru »

oh dont get me wrong, there is alotta Aussies who lay BB. But GW(Australia) wont stock it anymore.

so we gotta order from UK or US. :( its expensive to say the least.

and stuff like BB#3?? hahaha never gonna see it apparently.

GW(Australia) really needs to get its act together. we dont even have a Bitz ordering service.