fluffaholics of the world, unite!

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Moonsong wrote::smoking: Me too...me too...ook, ook. :smoking:
And we got also some new star Players: "Carrot can play for both Humans and Dwarves".

Moonsong
Guess its time for me to get the rules that I wrote for an Ankh-Morpork Watch BB team posted .... in the book Jingo the A-M Watch plays football ... so that made me still down and write up the team rules ... just never got around to posting them.

Galak

Reason: ''
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Lucien Swift wrote:really, the plan was never to _explain_ the bb universe, it was to develop it... an explanation can be concocted for those who need it, but i certainly never did.... i've been writing things for this like "the evolution of the football uniform" that follows a development roughly poaralell to the actual uniforms from owr football, articles about a few early personalities, and an argument for griff not being included among the game's all-time greats, etc... none of these efforts have, to date, required that the game have a basis in time or space, they've been referential to amreican football's history, have used nothing special from warhammer other than a few place names, and have included their share of inside jokes and parodies... in other words, bloodbowl fluff, no crossbows...

it's really is just about running with the joke...
Keep going LS .... the light bulbs will come on for the masses soon enough ... :?:

Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

Don't get me wrong here Lucien, I do like the fluff as I stated at the start of this forum, it is just the talk of parrelel universes and so on that I am a little wary of. And I can't think of any fluff that was indeed sensible.

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!