Big Guy Traits -- Never goona go away?

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

carnage4u
Veteran
Veteran

Big Guy Traits -- Never goona go away?

Post by carnage4u »

this is almost more a poll question, but here it is.

When you guys play with big guys, is the new rules where they can never lose their traits normally used? I have a friend that wants to play vampire team, but not if he can never lose off for a bite.
I looked around a bit to try to find older posts on the topic but didnt notice anything.

Is having big guys lose negative traits that big of a issue that it can cause a unbalancing issue in the game?

thanks

Reason: ''
Carnage4u
"All who oppose me shall drown in the blood of their children"
Zombie
Legend
Legend

Post by Zombie »

Big guys lost the possibility of getting rid of their negative at the same time that they gained normal skill progression. It's pretty fair, and it streamlines the rules.

The vampire team was cut off from the rules a long time ago because it was way too overpowered in the long run.

Rustycan
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Rustycan »

I feel that now that big guys advance at the same rate as normal players then I can handle the Traits that come with them. The skills they gain make up for the bad traits.

When I was a kid, my father used to say the two worst things in the world are Ignorance and Apathy,
Well I dont know and I dont care!!
Joshua Dyal
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Joshua Dyal »

Vampire teams were too overpowered, IMO. Vampire players as a "big guy" on the Undead team is sorely missed for flavor reasons, though. IMO.

Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

Check out the Vampire rules on the MBBL website, there are a few different variations, all of which have been incorporated into our league this season.

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!