Websites

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

shaniepoo
Party Boy

Post by shaniepoo »

A sunday it is then! :D I go t my players mixed up we have 6 for BB so 1 of us will play twice. Tony (our secutary) was thinkin of making it a full day thing if you are up for it, then we can get a good 3 games each? Also how many bords you got? We have only got 2 but can get some more coppied. As for dates what about the 1st sunday in november? (4th i think) [/u]

Reason: ''
The Cutlery King - Winner of 6 Wooden spoons... and proud of each one! :D
Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

That should be fine, send me a PM with your phone number, and I will call you to sort out the details.

The full day sounds good. :lol: :lol:

We may not have 7 for a full day, maybee 5 or 6!!! But we will still have a good day of gaming.

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
Valen
Walking on the beaches...

Post by Valen »

Sorry, I forgot to answer your original question regarding boards, we have around 4 or 5 boards, one is in a little bad condition, but usebale.

I'm coming at you with razor blades and lemon juice... I'm talkin' pain, boy. Searing, mind-numbing pain!!!
shaniepoo
Party Boy

Post by shaniepoo »

GREAT!

shaniepoo
Party Boy

Post by shaniepoo »

Dude, ive sent you a PM with my number on it but im not so sure its worked :-? If it hasnt they tell me and il send it by E-mail.

shaniepoo
Party Boy

Post by shaniepoo »

Your avatar looks like a dark elf so i guessed you were dark elf. It turns out you are the more SQUISHY of the pointy eared races :wink: