PBEM and rosters

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

keith_reed
Experienced
Experienced

PBEM and rosters

Post by keith_reed »

I am trying to play my first PBeM game with another member and we(or I) are having difficulty getting the teams to load. Each team must have a roster in html format, right? The file I received had a .bbm extension and I have no idea what that was. I would appreciate any advice available from my more computer literate associates.

thank you

Reason: ''
War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting the ultimate practitioner.
McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

Sounds like the file you've received is the actual game file load it up in the tool and it hould be ok.

presumable you send your opponent your roster and he'sloaded it up for you. Is that correct??

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

bbm = Blood Bowl Match

McDeth has it right on this one.

Galak

keith_reed
Experienced
Experienced

Post by keith_reed »

Thanks guys. You are on top of things as usual. I thought the file had to be an html file. OOPs. :oops: :oops:

Its working now. This PBeM is a great game!! Great job on its creation.

keith

War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting the ultimate practitioner.