Longfang ... did you lock Woody in the closet?

For Fantasy Football related chat that doesn't come under any of other forum categories.

Moderator: TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Longfang ... did you lock Woody in the closet?

Post by GalakStarscraper »

I've sent several emails to the man and he's vanished.

Does anyone know if Deathwing is okay and alive??? If you have him locked in a closet somewhere when you slide his dry bread and stale water to him under the door could you ask him if he wants to roll over his Elves for Season 2 of the MBBL2. Thanks.

Galak

Reason: ''
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

No, I'm sure Woody came out the closet a long time ago Galak.. :roll: :lol: :lol: (sorry Woody, please don't hurt me for that...)

Actually, my guess is that he's been on a diet of refreshing alcohols for the last week in order to prepare his vital organs for his forthcoming return to Amsterdam... :puke:

Please go to Tournaments thread for more on this Holland v England grudge match...

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
longfang
Legendz Bedo Legend

Post by longfang »

HA ha

Hi guys, Woody's been a very naughty boy.

No just kidding, his PC's dead but I will forward any messages to him if you send them to me. I'm sure he'll want his High elfs to continue.

Will be seeing you Ramsey and Andre next weekend for the Wodell-Dam rematch! :smoking:

[size=75]Del. [color=red]Tramp Champ. Media Tart.[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334#t=14334]Hall of Famer[/url]
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Yep, I'll be rolling over the Heirs. When's the start date? Use my hotmail account for now, if I'm not sorted in time I'll have to play from LF's temporarily.
shotswoody@hotmail.com

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

OK, I'm back. New system up and running, and very flash it is too. :D
just gotta check through a few hundred emails and I'll sort the wheaf from the chaff and get back to you. Lost all my old address book though! :roll:

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

OK, 500 and something mails later....
May have missed a few..but if there was anything other than I'd like to roll over the Heirs, give me a mail as my usual account etc is all ok to use again.
Normal service resumed. :D
Cheers,
-Woody