Enough Bitching!!!

The latest information about the TalkFantasyFootball forums.
This forum is open to read to all users, logged in or not.

Important: if you have just signed up or having log in issues please contact lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

Moderator: TFF Mods

JenniRP70
Da Ex-Boss

Enough Bitching!!!

Post by JenniRP70 »

I have seen and been directed to several incidents of bitchiness between members of TBB over the past few months which seems to be having a derogatory effect on the general appeal and friendly atmosphere of visiting TBB. THIS HAS TO STOP NOW.

I have said many times that we all have to accept disagreements, but we must not let our emotions take over and dive into a personal attack on other members. A TBB Etiquette list is being devised at the moment and those persons who fail to comply will be suspended for a period of time or banned for life. Of course, this will only result in those abusive members being punished leaving the nice people behind to get TBB back to how it used to be.

This is an open forum for BloodBowl discussion and people are entitled to put their point of view accross. how would we resolve any problems or serious rules queries if we didn't? But, there is a limit to what constitutes a civilised arguement/discussion/disagreement. I hope we can all keep within that limit.

PLEASE ADHERE TO MY REQUESTS AND KEEP TBB A HAPPY PLACE TO VISIT.

JohnnyP

Reason: ''
Snotling Championship League Commisioner
[url]http://www.bloodbowl.co.uk[/url]

Da Boss of TalkBloodBowl.com